or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4223

post #63331 of 79283
I called, no 8.5d. frown.gif

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #63332 of 79283

I love this forum!!!!!!!  Cigar NST and Ravello chukka inbound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Size 11D.  Still had Ravello and Whisky in the NST as of 5 minutes ago.

post #63333 of 79283
Grabbing a little fresh air at work...#8 JG Indys.
post #63334 of 79283
Thanks for the heads up. I called and nothing available in rare shell colors in size 13 or 14. It was still thrilling to go fishing, but got skunked! I did score several pairs of Rancourts on the BB Corporate sale this week!

See Ya,
Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by calidist View Post

You have to call the Norwalk retail store, not the 800 number.  Ask for Ed.  Also, they only have sizes 10.5 and larger left.  I was too late calling for my size...
post #63335 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt92037 View Post

I love this forum!!!!!!!  Cigar NST and Ravello chukka inbound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Size 11D.  Still had Ravello and Whisky in the NST as of 5 minutes ago.

Congrats on scoring those! Nice catch!

See Ya,
Steve
post #63336 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Grabbing a little fresh air at work...#8 JG Indys.

Nice seeing awesome boots in the wild and serving their purpose. Nice watch too!

See Ya,
Steve
post #63337 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalair1 View Post


Nice seeing awesome boots in the wild and serving their purpose. Nice watch too!

See Ya,
Steve
Thanks! I must confess that I work in an office, but these are my daiy boots outside the office. Nice seeing a fellow watch guy on here!
post #63338 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Grabbing a little fresh air at work...#8 JG Indys. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wonderful looking Indy's tifosi! Is that an Omega "Speedy" on your wrist? I used to collect nice watches, but I sold all but one because they each told the same time, lol, and because the only watch that meant anything to me was a gift from my sister and my kids. Rock on my brother.
Edited by BeSpiffington - 10/19/13 at 11:14am
post #63339 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Just did nothing under a 9 FWIW.

That sucks! Thanks for the work to find out though
post #63340 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

Super awesome is more like it!  Well done my friend!!

Thanks, RTP!!
post #63341 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

Wonderful looking Indy's tifosi! Is that an Omega "Speedy" on your wrist? I used to collect nice watches, but I sold all but one because they each told the same time, lol, and because the only watch that meant anything to me was a gift from my sister and my kids. Rock on my brother.
Thanks, Be! Yep, Speedy Pro. I used to collect also. I was down to this and a new Rolex Sub. I just sold the Sub.
post #63342 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Thanks, Be! Yep, Speedy Pro. I used to collect also. I was down to this and a new Rolex Sub. I just sold the Sub.
Tifosi, speaking of luxury watches I still dream about getting a Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980 Chronometer, and a pony.
post #63343 of 79283
Good lucking out on the shoemart PSA! Just grabbed some cigar Indys on commando and ravello NST. If the NST come in with marbling that my NST boots had, they may be going back. Price is hard to beat though
post #63344 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

Tifosi, speaking of luxury watches I still dream about getting a Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980 Chronometer, and a pony.

PAM 112 or IWC Portuguese Chrono for me.
post #63345 of 79283
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

Tifosi, speaking of luxury watches I still dream about getting a Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980 Chronometer, and a pony.
Speaking of dreams...mine is an Audemars Piguet 15202 (Jumbo).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***