or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4135

post #62011 of 87707
AoC I believe is store credit only (under the best of circumstances)

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #62012 of 87707

I know what you are saying with Trubalance > Barrie and with Cordovan > Calf ceteris paribus. I was WORRIED when I ordered the Barrie/calfskin in the same size, knowing the tight fit of the AF43/Trubalance/cordovan, but that was after trying them, so I listened to my feet, not my head, and that was the right thing to do. Anyway.

post #62013 of 87707

I already offered him to waive my option to return the shoes, based on the fact that I am wearing basically the same shoes in a different colour...

 

"We prefer not to send shoes out when we believe they will not fit, or when we believe it will lead to future problems."

 

:puzzled:

post #62014 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Great combo. I Need these. Epaulet or LeatherSoul?

Thanks Sazon. These are the Brixtons from Epaulet.

I also pre-ordered LeatherSoul's #8 Pitt boots with antique edge. Not sure when those babies will arrive.
post #62015 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Finally!! My JGilbert shell Indys on Commando!









Congrats tifosi! They look great. How do they fit? I've had mine for a month or so, and they are probably my best fitting shoe/boot. If I was traveling to Europe for a month and could only take one pair of shoes/boots (to walk6-7 hours a day through museums and over cobble stone streets), it would be my color 8 Indys.
post #62016 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEE88 View Post

Congrats tifosi! They look great. How do they fit? I've had mine for a month or so, and they are probably my best fitting shoe/boot. If I was traveling to Europe for a month and could only take one pair of shoes/boots (to walk6-7 hours a day through museums and over cobble stone streets), it would be my color 8 Indys.
Thanks, CEE! They fit great. I put them on when I got how from work and have only walked a couple minutes and they seem comfortable. This my first commando sole and it makes quite a difference. I like it!
post #62017 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironclad View Post

Thanks Sazon. These are the Brixtons from Epaulet.

I also pre-ordered LeatherSoul's #8 Pitt boots with antique edge. Not sure when those babies will arrive.

Your Brixtons look great, I wore mine today as well. Easily still my favorite Alden. Heck, it's my favorite piece of footwear I own.
post #62018 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post

So it's not just me who has to deal with this on a daily basis confused.gif

We are apparently "...very cute posting pictures of our shoes for our daily show-and-tell"

Yesterday was a killer day at work. In at 7:20, home at 10:45. But when I got home the first thing I did, okay second thing, was the fix that scuff.

Those peeps out there just don't understand...
post #62019 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post

Cigar Indy day in the city

Lagsun, awesome boot!

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I was fortunate to score a pair of these earlier this summer from TSM. Probably my favorite boot.
post #62020 of 87707
Trubalance last fits my flat feet and orthotics so well. Not sure why I haven't gotten the Indy in #8 yet! I have it in Cigar and love it.

I was on the NRO waiting list for one and I pulled out to get the boot I'm wearing today, figuring a #8 Indy would be easier to get in the future than a #8 plaza wingtip with all eyelets.
post #62021 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Trubalance last fits my flat feet and orthotics so well. Not sure why I haven't gotten the Indy in #8 yet! I have it in Cigar and love it.

I was on the NRO waiting list for one and I pulled out to get the boot I'm wearing today, figuring a #8 Indy would be easier to get in the future than a #8 plaza wingtip with all eyelets.

Same here sazon. Gives my C width lowish arch feet a snug, comfortable fit.
post #62022 of 87707
Looking forward to wearing my Cigar Indys once it gets a bit colder smile.gif
post #62023 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by violethour1951 View Post

Looking forward to wearing my Cigar Indys once it gets a bit colder smile.gif

X2....or under 80 at least
post #62024 of 87707
Snuff here in the 70s...

post #62025 of 87707
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post

With all the talk about color 8 I thought you gentlemen would like to see some pictures on the different shades.  We love our #8 at Unipair.



















Hi,

I think a few of us here are interested in the cordovan PTB in this picture. It's not on your website. Do you have them in stock? Sizes? Pricing? Color?

thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***