or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3927

post #58891 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishi Kakar View Post

DonL these are beauties! Looking very sharp.
+1 on your NST's Don L. Great pick up.
post #58892 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Whiskey LWB today


Very nice Friday look
post #58893 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

New to me #8 NST. Were in like new shape.  After a little Mac method love last night, I'm pretty happy with the pick-up for $300


Donl, fantastic buy. They look perfect.
post #58894 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post


Good looking gunboats tifosi. Nice socks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post


Very nice Friday look

Thanks, guys!

post #58895 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

 

I wore these PCT's all winter. Plenty of snow & rain.

 

 

 

 

worship.gif

post #58896 of 96620
Hopefully you guys don't throw me out of the thread for this...but I thought some of you shell fans might enjoy seeing my inaugural wear of my MTO AE Bayfield boots in cappuccino cordovan
post #58897 of 96620

Nice day for Snuff...

Enjoy the holiday weekend my friends!

post #58898 of 96620
^ always a good day for snuff, fantastic. My next Alden goal is to buy as many suede LWBs as possible. I feel like I would get more wear out of those than any other combo.
post #58899 of 96620
RTP - that is a great looking LWB. Wear in good health my friend!
post #58900 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

^ always a good day for snuff, fantastic. My next Alden goal is to buy as many suede LWBs as possible. I feel like I would get more wear out of those than any other combo.

I think I agree. Based on my geographics, I think suede should easily be my go-to upper. And it's still relatively "unkown" in the real world (if you follow my understanding).
post #58901 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEE88 View Post

RTP - that is a great looking LWB. Wear in good health my friend!
+1 on your suede gunboats RTP. Looking very suave.
post #58902 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Hopefully you guys don't throw me out of the thread for this...but I thought some of you shell fans might enjoy seeing my inaugural wear of my MTO AE Bayfield boots in cappuccino cordovan

How do they feel ... they look really snug and too narrow for your foot?
The crease developing on the cap of right shoe also looks a little concerning ... perhaps consider the pen-trick.
post #58903 of 96620

A new pair of cigar shell PTB on Barrie in 8D on ebay right now. Bids starting at $750!


Edited by tifosi - 8/30/13 at 11:53am
post #58904 of 96620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwaker View Post


How do they feel ... they look really snug and too narrow for your foot?
The crease developing on the cap of right shoe also looks a little concerning ... perhaps consider the pen-trick.

They are actually one of the best fitting pair of shoes I own. I did not have them tied super tight in the photo but tightened them once I got to the office. I am not overly concerned about the crease as it will brush out pretty quickly and shoes are meant to be worn

post #58905 of 96620
Tempted to ask what last but no way if the bid starts at 750$. Well I guess the market will set the price.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***