or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3644

post #54646 of 91661

Very nice DonL.  I have the snuff suede LWB, and while I like mine, I think I like yours even better.  Wear in great health my friend!

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #54647 of 91661
Color #8 and brown grain saddles from Leffot. I've had my eye on this makeup for well over a year and am very happy to have a pair.

post #54648 of 91661
Suede PTB in snuff today.

post #54649 of 91661
Anyone who's an 11 should grab those cigar saddles from Cowperwood. That make-up is money IRL. One of my most worn pairs.
post #54650 of 91661
snap v. aberdeen - for captoe bluchers
I have both and really like both. Two of my favorite lasts. Fit is similar.

snap v. hampton - for captoe balmorals
I have both. I prefer snap. Fit is similar.

The models above - bals and bluchers - in color 8 and black shell, are business staples. nod[1].gif
post #54651 of 91661
^^ the cigar shell/snuff suede saddle is an excellent shoe, and I fully agree with REguy
post #54652 of 91661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Alden x Epaulet #8 Brixton today. These are in need of a good Mac Methoding
love these boots. please post some more pix . Thanks!
post #54653 of 91661
Alden x Leffot Color 8 LWB, up close and personal.

post #54654 of 91661
Quote:
Originally Posted by REguy View Post

Anyone who's an 11 should grab those cigar saddles from Cowperwood. That make-up is money IRL. One of my most worn pairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

^^ the cigar shell/snuff suede saddle is an excellent shoe, and I fully agree with REguy

Thanks for the endorsements, gents. I have been a little surprised that these have not moved. I am asking retail for them and we all know how that can go. At some point I'll just
wear them myself. ;-)
post #54655 of 91661
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post



Thanks for the endorsements, gents. I have been a little surprised that these have not moved. I am asking retail for them and we all know how that can go. At some point I'll just
wear them myself. ;-)

 

Don't I know it.  B&S seems to be code for "low ball" offers.  As if special make-up Aldens grow on trees  .  .  .

post #54656 of 91661
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Suede PTB in snuff today.

Such a nice makeup. Clean, casual and classy.
post #54657 of 91661
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

Don't I know it.  B&S seems to be code for "low ball" offers.  As if special make-up Aldens grow on trees  .  .  .

eBay proved just as laughable. People seemed to think $225 was about right. Either completely clueless or very cynically hoping that I failed to apply a suitable minimum offer threshold. Anyway, worst that can happen is that I wear them, as I said.
post #54658 of 91661

These are only my second pair of Alden's, but I think I'm in love.  Arrival from Epaulet earlier today:

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #54659 of 91661
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

These are only my second pair of Alden's, but I think I'm in love.  Arrival from Epaulet earlier today:

 

 

 

 

 

 

If not love, then a strong case of lust. Great purchase!

post #54660 of 91661
Beautiful! Now be careful not to scratch them in that stone step smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***