or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3641

post #54601 of 91552
This makes no sense at all . Is this makeup of some particular significance?

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #54602 of 91552

with the arguably poor photos, it's hard for me to tell.. 

 

what differences do these have from Leffot Day Trippers?

post #54603 of 91552

I think they are these:

 

http://www.tassels.com.hk/en/made_to_order_details.php?id=32

 

Could be wrong though

post #54604 of 91552
The ravello hunting boots are the same as the day trippers with the exception of being on the Barrie last

Bidding seems reasonable until the two top bidders competed to the 3,000 range
post #54605 of 91552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post


Bidding seems reasonable until the two top bidders competed to the 3,000 range
Samurai pissing contest
post #54606 of 91552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

The ravello hunting boots are the same as the day trippers with the exception of being on the Barrie last

Bidding seems reasonable until the two top bidders competed to the 3,000 range

Reminds me of the 2007 housing bubble.

post #54607 of 91552

holy shit lol.  

 

unionmade had these not so long ago.  ravello captoe on barrie

post #54608 of 91552
For $3k+ I would sell any single pair of Aldens I own. I can be patient and wait for a re-stock as well as fund about 4 or 5 other pairs
post #54609 of 91552
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

For $3k+ I would sell any single pair of Aldens I own. I can be patient and wait for a re-stock as well as fund about 4 or 5 other pairs
post #54610 of 91552
Lets just see if anybody actually pays for these shoes wink.gif
post #54611 of 91552
Someone got trigger happy. Two people clearly put in a high bid think thing they would out snipe the other. I guess someone has to lose in chicken every once in a while.
post #54612 of 91552

Shipped from Hong Kong?  The Chinese are finally doing something with all the Horween shell they bought.

 

 

post #54613 of 91552

Could be  hoax... if the seller didn't like the price the boots were gonna go for in the last minute, it is possible an inside job was done to boost its value for auction at another time.  Wouldn't be surprised if they're back on ebay at a later date.  This is all speculation, but I don't believe this auction went down legitimately.  On the other hand, I could be completely wrong...  confused.gif

post #54614 of 91552
If I want to get a pair of PTB primarily to wear with chinos and wool slacks would color #8 or cigar be better? I rarely wear suits and these would be worn only for business casual. At this point the only Aldens I have are longwings in calf and looking to start a small collection.
post #54615 of 91552
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesssir View Post

If I want to get a pair of PTB primarily to wear with chinos and wool slacks would color #8 or cigar be better? I rarely wear suits and these would be worn only for business casual. At this point the only Aldens I have are longwings in calf and looking to start a small collection.

I personally prefer #8, but if you want to wear with light color chinos and some wool slacks I would say cigar.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***