or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3605

post #54061 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

I went to leffot this week and saw color 4 for the first time(it was steven's personal stock nothing or sale) uncle mac was right I believe there are better colors out there. It is still number 1 on my grail list though. I have to saw as well that color 8 naval boot looked amazing in person congrats to those who kopped a pair. Madison also had a cool suade indy boot with a red brick sole.

nephew,
#8 is the king
post #54062 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew,
#8 is the king

 

Uncle Mac, you are the king.

post #54063 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

ravello lhs arrived today from tsm factory seconds
I believe they were deemed seconds due to the marbled shell on the left shoe
I don't mind it for the discount.







I really like my "tiger maple ravello loafers"

Wow, great score. I'd take a blemish (or tiger stripes biggrin.gif ) over 'damaged shell' like a scratch or ripples.
post #54064 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

ravello lhs arrived today from tsm factory seconds
I believe they were deemed seconds due to the marbled shell on the left shoe
I don't mind it for the discount.







I really like my "tiger maple ravello loafers"

Wow, great score. I'd take a blemish (or tiger stripes biggrin.gif ) over 'damaged shell' like a scratch or ripples.
post #54065 of 97039

I got my TSM black shell monks today. I can get away with an 11.5 plaza last w/ insole, but for some reason, the aberdeen is just too big, even with insoles. Serious bummer. Was really looking forward to these. Very sad.

post #54066 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew,
#8 is the king

True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

 

Uncle Mac, you are the king.

Also True.

 

#8 Tassel on 42nd Street

 

 

post #54067 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by speekez View Post

I got my TSM black shell monks today. I can get away with an 11.5 plaza last w/ insole, but for some reason, the aberdeen is just too big, even with insoles. Serious bummer. Was really looking forward to these. Very sad.

I am tts 9.5D. My aberdeen color 8 shell monks in 9.5D are among my most generous fitting 9.5''s that I own. But part of that is the nature of the monk strap style which, in my experience, always tends to fit less snug.
post #54068 of 97039

Has anyone made sense of why Alden is saying not to expect any exotic shell colors for the foreseeable future, while other shoemakers, such as Carmina, Vass etc., do not seem to have a similar problem with their equivalents of Alden's exotic shell colors?  One of Alden SF's salespersons said that Alden told them not to expect any exotic shells in any style for the rest of the year.

post #54069 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

This is what reading this thread is like:

LL

Is that Color 4??? smile.gif
post #54070 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

cigar ptb
argyles otc


These are boss. I need a pair.
post #54071 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes11771 View Post

True.
Also True.

#8 Tassel on 42nd Street






nephew,
I like your tassels
post #54072 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

These are boss. I need a pair.

nephew,
thank you
post #54073 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Is that Color 4??? smile.gif

No.  That wallet is color white.  As in empty.  

post #54074 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

No.  That wallet is color white.  As in empty.  

this is what my wallet usually looks like......a lonely bill or two at best.

(pardon my fat thumb...)

post #54075 of 97039
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunw View Post

this is what my wallet usually looks like......a lonely bill or two at best.
(pardon my fat thumb...)


Yes, but it had that Genuine Horween stamp!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***