or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3329

post #49921 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

darn, really wish i could have gotten in on these about a year ago. Alden cigar PTBs on Plaza!: 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Yeah. Totally missed that one. Who put it together?

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #49922 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

darn, really wish i could have gotten in on these about a year ago. Alden cigar PTBs on Plaza!: 

 

 

+1 -  The PTB is perfect to me on the Plaza 

post #49923 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

+1 -  The PTB is perfect to me on the Plaza 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Yeah. Totally missed that one. Who put it together?

They were from Harrison Limited -

http://www.harrisonlimited.com/footwear/
post #49924 of 90075
^ Looks like they have a lot of shoes than the Barry last....I wonder how that fits compared to the Barrier last :P
post #49925 of 90075
I picked up a pair of cigar PTBs from Harrison Ltd last fall.

6 eyelet Dover pattern....I was told they are Aberdeen last though.

My first Alden purchase and still my favorites.
post #49926 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLVol View Post

I picked up a pair of cigar PTBs from Harrison Ltd last fall.

6 eyelet Dover pattern....I was told they are Aberdeen last though.

My first Alden purchase and still my favorites.

They could be the same shoes, I noticed the picture I posted they also have six eyelets.
post #49927 of 90075

I traded emails with Scott at Harrison last week and he mentioned that they currently have a wait list going for that make up if anyone is interested....their number is 205-870-3882

post #49928 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalceoAdamator View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

ravello ptb x leffot

 

WOW... Simply gorgeous!!!   Wear well....


+1, inlove.gif  Smitten with MrDV's collection

post #49929 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLVol View Post

I picked up a pair of cigar PTBs from Harrison Ltd last fall.

6 eyelet Dover pattern....I was told they are Aberdeen last though.

My first Alden purchase and still my favorites.

Plaza and Aberdeen = two of my favorites
post #49930 of 90075
I stumbled upon a great find and wanted to share. Rooney currently has a 20% promotion on all shoes/outerwear, which includes their limited stock of Alden. I just applied the discount code "spring" and it appears to work. The Chukka boot looks to have lots of sizes in stock.

http://www.rooneyshop.com/collections/vendors?q=Alden
post #49931 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

Nice day for ptbs uncle.

nephew,
thank you, it was a good day
post #49932 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by creacher View Post

I stumbled upon a great find and wanted to share. Rooney currently has a 20% promotion on all shoes/outerwear, which includes their limited stock of Alden. I just applied the discount code "spring" and it appears to work. The Chukka boot looks to have lots of sizes in stock.

http://www.rooneyshop.com/collections/vendors?q=Alden

thanks! i ordered kudu indy boots. i've not heard of them before but looks like they're in Montreal. i believe my credit card has a 3% foreign transaction fee but even so, still a pretty good deal with the coupon code. 

post #49933 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post


The idea of intentionally beating the hell out of, and not caring for, a pair of $675 shoes does not resonate with me. But to each their own.

 

It's a matter of perspective. 

post #49934 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

It's a matter of perspective. 
I beat the hell put of my shells and take care of of them. I find shell cordovan to be one of the toughest and most resilent materials there is for making shoes/ boots .I used to baby my cordovans until at one point I said f' this and lo and behold I found my shoes actually look better. I wear them through whatever and at the end of each wearing I spritz them with distilled water and brush and buff back to a glow . Works every time
post #49935 of 90075
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

thanks! i ordered kudu indy boots. i've not heard of them before but looks like they're in Montreal. i believe my credit card has a 3% foreign transaction fee but even so, still a pretty good deal with the coupon code. 

Kudu indy boots are nice. I have a pair and they're my go-to for rainy days.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***