or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3323

post #49831 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

#4 cap toe boots & ravello day trippers

direct sunlight



in the shade


nephew,
thank you for posting

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #49832 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

#4 cap toe boots & ravello day trippers

 

direct sunlight

 

in the shade

 

Your right shoe looks lighter than the left.

post #49833 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

Your right shoe looks lighter than the left.

 they are two different models/shades..

 

assuming you picked up on that lol

post #49834 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

#4 cap toe boots & ravello day trippers

direct sunlight



in the shade


MR DV - I agree with coolarrow. The shoes are different shades. Return to me and I will ship to Alden free of charge.
post #49835 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

MR DV - I agree with coolarrow. The shoes are different shades. Return to me and I will ship to Alden free of charge.

If you had two pairs of color4 wouldn't you then own 100% of all alden color4 in the existence of man?
post #49836 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

If you had two pairs of color4 wouldn't you then own 100% of all alden color4 in the existence of man?

There are a fair amount of color 4's that have come up: Indy, Plain Toe, Saddle, Wing Tip Boot, Cap Toe Boot, Atom. IIRC some one posted a picture from Tassels that had an Indy, Tanker and LHS all in color 4, that was a special anniversary run for them.
post #49837 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post


The picture of these two boots together is going up as my new screen saver so I can cry whenever I turn my phone on.

thanks bs, i'm glad you like the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkater1 View Post


Thank you for posting

you're welcome sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew,
thank you for posting

you're welcome uncle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

Your right shoe looks lighter than the left.

nod[1].gif I hope so, I've been trying to tell my wife the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post


MR DV - I agree with coolarrow. The shoes are different shades. Return to me and I will ship to Alden free of charge.

sazon, I know you know you and I wear the same size.       try saying THAT 3 times in a row.

post #49838 of 79042
So...any of you got your Alden's listed in your will? I'm available for adoption.

See Ya,
Steve
post #49839 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalair1 View Post

So...any of you got your Alden's listed in your will? I'm available for adoption.

See Ya,
Steve

Funny. Not in the will but I have a nephew (a recent Alden addict) who has made it very clear to me, on several occasions, that we wear the same size shoe. So I am leaving him all of my Johnston & Murphy shoes.
post #49840 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnniegold View Post

Funny. Not in the will but I have a nephew (a recent Alden addict) who has made it very clear to me, on several occasions, that we wear the same size shoe. So I am leaving him all of my Johnston & Murphy shoes.

That is funny! biggrin.gif
post #49841 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post


That is funny! biggrin.gif

 

+1

 

I've told my wife in no uncertain terms that she is to sell them, not donate them.  The proceeds would likely pay for most of the funeral service!  This could change if I end up with a son-in-law or even a nephew with good taste in shoes and a foot my size.

post #49842 of 79042
A nice day for a simple clean look... Black PT slipon shells...
post #49843 of 79042

^ Where did you get those? That's pretty close to what I've been looking for. Nice catch!

post #49844 of 79042

looks like a leathersoul option from last year

 

edit* doesnt seem to be the LS offering

 

http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2012/10/11/alden-shoe-side-gore-slip-on-lsw-lsbh/

post #49845 of 79042
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksfan View Post

 

+1

 

I've told my wife in no uncertain terms that she is to sell them, not donate them.  The proceeds would likely pay for most of the funeral service!  This could change if I end up with a son-in-law or even a nephew with good taste in shoes and a foot my size.

My hope is that my six-year-old son learns the Mac Method from his daddy and grows up to be the same shoe size. He's already into colored laces...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***