or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3315

post #49711 of 87563
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaier View Post

Do you have a preorder for the #4 or just playing the waiting game?

I thought TSM was the only place that had the #4 boots in Wingtip and Cap Toe but Alden could not supply their entire order so they cancelled it. I know a few pair did make
it though.

Waiting game,when I called they reportedan error on the website. It's my no. 1 target.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #49712 of 87563
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaier View Post

Do you have a preorder for the #4 or just playing the waiting game?

I thought TSM was the only place that had the #4 boots in Wingtip and Cap Toe but Alden could not supply their entire order so

they cancelled it. I know a few pair did make
it though.

Waiting game,when I called they reported an error on the website. It's my no. 1 target.
post #49713 of 87563

Aloha from Hawaii guys! Just had a quick question. Up until this point, I've only bought Alden's, but never had to sell any. In your experience, what's a good starting price to ask for? The shoes are #8 LHS and brand new, but just don't work well with my feet. Any input would be appreciated. 

post #49714 of 87563
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist3rhan View Post

Aloha from Hawaii guys! Just had a quick question. Up until this point, I've only bought Alden's, but never had to sell any. In your experience, what's a good starting price to ask for? The shoes are #8 LHS and brand new, but just don't work well with my feet. Any input would be appreciated. 

Brand New #8 never worn outside. I'd pay $500...maybe $550 if it's an odd size/not available or rare shell...
post #49715 of 87563
Black shell v-tips today...
post #49716 of 87563
brown cxl chukkas today from the shoe mart, almost the perfect makeup for my style. i had the third eyelet added as you can see. the cobbler couldn't do a hidden one, but i don't mind the difference.

post #49717 of 87563
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post


Waiting game,when I called they reported an error on the website. It's my no. 1 target.

 



Unfortunately I think it is going to be a very long wait.  Those boots have popped up a few times is the last couple of months but it is just an error (I called the first three times but gave up after that).  They do not have anything on order and do not plan to even try another order because of what happened with the initial one.

post #49718 of 87563

EP Navy Duck, Marcoliani Argyle OTC, AOC #8 WTB

 


Edited by Don L - 4/30/13 at 1:38pm
post #49719 of 87563


AoC Ravello LWb & EP

Bonus pics:




post #49720 of 87563

^^^ Lustful  ^^^

post #49721 of 87563
^^^ CTYGGG, lovely gunboats! Makes a great combo with the EP's.
post #49722 of 87563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

EP Navy Duck, Marcoliani Argyle OTC, AOC #8 WTB


Great looking boots Don L!
post #49723 of 87563
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Looking sharp gentlemen, looking sharp all around.

#4 Captoe boot today


nephew,
+1 for cap toes with argyles
post #49724 of 87563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

LS color 8 Nassau 4x4 with APC denim


nephew,
goos shine on your ptb
post #49725 of 87563
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

whiskey sw



nephew,
i like your wt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***