or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3300

post #49486 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post

Do the Indy boots EVER go on sale? Noticed there are often excluded from the J.Crew or Roden Gray sales....

No.
post #49487 of 93961
Leffot Color 8 Longwings (no grey or argyle socks were available, so had to go with the navy)

post #49488 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

Thanks uncle.
Thanks for posting your NSTs this week. I don't have a pair.....yet.

nephew,
thank you
you should have an nst in your wardrobe
post #49489 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalceoAdamator View Post

I like your utips Uncle... Algonquins?

nephew,
thank you
oahu island
post #49490 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalceoAdamator View Post

No. 8 PTBs today...

nephew,
good shine on your ptb
post #49491 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Leffot Color 8 Longwings (no grey or argyle socks were available, so had to go with the navy)


nephew,
good looking combo
post #49492 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post

Do the Indy boots EVER go on sale? Noticed there are often excluded from the J.Crew or Roden Gray sales....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

Alden shoes in general don't really go on sale much if at all. You can get the Indy boots a little bit cheaper from Need Supply using their style forum discount code. They also list a bit cheaper there anyway.

+1 for Need Supply. When I decided to buy a CXL Indy, I bought a pair from J.Crew using a coupon code for cardholders. The pair I received were scuffed and creased pretty bad. I returned them and went with Need Supply using the SF discount. In the end I think they came out to be the same price or little less since I didn't have to pay sales tax.
post #49493 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Get them, they are beyond comfortable. I believe Alden SF and NYC both stock it as well

 

I have a pair of unlined Navy PTBs from Alden SF but I bought the wrong size and they do not have either Navy or Snuff in the half size larger I require.  Alden NYC has them, so I think I will order from them.  Are the eyelets brass or nickel colored?

post #49494 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by katch View Post

Anyone know what deal with the Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Cordovan LWB is?  Which last?  Grabbed a pair for $130

I just grabbed a pair of the pebbled LWB and am curious who's behind the "made in USA" label as well.
Their retail price of $550 has me thinking it's not AE, but I don't know if that's wishful thinking...
post #49495 of 93961
Cleaning up some of my shell boots. Though that I would share the pictures.

I apologize if the Viberg and Wolverine (Made by AE) offend anybody.














post #49496 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by katch View Post

Anyone know what deal with the Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Cordovan LWB is?  Which last?  Grabbed a pair for $130

If you speak of the black fleece LWB by Thom Browne, has a pull tab at the heel, then Grant last. GREAT price, btw.
post #49497 of 93961

post your pics here, the pics you sent to Alden

post #49498 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustwest View Post

Cleaning up some of my shell boots. Though that I would share the pictures.

I apologize if the Viberg and Wolverine (Made by AE) offend anybody.
















[IMG]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/786257/width/200/hei ght/400[/IMG]

Is that the 1950 service boot?
post #49499 of 93961
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALDEN-White-Leather-Shoes-Size-11-1-2-/281099029036?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4172ceca2c

It needs no introduction or comment, other than to simply say - this production decision was unfortunate.
post #49500 of 93961
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALDEN-White-Leather-Shoes-Size-11-1-2-/281099029036?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4172ceca2c

It needs no introduction or comment, other than to simply say - this production decision was unfortunate.

Based on the welt i'm going to hazard a guess that these did not leave the line in middleborough as a white shoe.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***