or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2950

post #44236 of 91701

Looks like you can reliably depend on J.Crew to offer discounts on Aldens every few months. I don't seem to recall an instance when their store-wide promo codes did not work on Aldens.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #44237 of 91701
Have the tobacco lwb in my cart now... I just bought a a pair of scotch grain indy from unionmade last week.

The indy at 8.5 is Snug, I am afraid the Barrie would be too tight width wise. If i go up a size in length it might give heel slip. If only the had E width. How close is the barrie to the trubalance? It needs to accommodate my bunion frown.gif
post #44238 of 91701
man I really want those Alden Jcrew bucks but size 8.5 is only available in bisque. frown.gif

Wish I waited to get those plain cap toes!

there's nothing else I really want ...

anymore real life pics of the tobacco LWB?
post #44239 of 91701
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

PSA: J Crew has a 20% off plus free shipping between now and March 2nd.  Promotion Code: CYWL4KPFG

I tried it on a pair of Alden color 8 chukkas and they are now going for $520!  Wish I had a desire for any of their AVAILABLE Alden offerings!  That Ravello would have been sweet for $560!

Good luck...

Isn't that a single use code?
post #44240 of 91701
I guess so...it's dead now as I tried to check out
post #44241 of 91701
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post


Isn't that a single use code?

lol I hope not for you guys, I just processed an order 

post #44242 of 91701
Nice. Saves me the trouble of deciding If I want them or not.
post #44243 of 91701
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

PSA: J Crew has a 20% off plus free shipping between now and March 2nd.  Promotion Code: CYWL4KPFG

I tried it on a pair of Alden color 8 chukkas and they are now going for $520!  Wish I had a desire for any of their AVAILABLE Alden offerings!  That Ravello would have been sweet for $560!

Good luck...

how did you get this code?
post #44244 of 91701
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Isn't that a single use code?
lol I hope not for you guys, I just processed an order 

I just checked the email I got from J Crew this morning.
It was a different code.

Just used it on some #8 chukkas.
post #44245 of 91701
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

PSA: J Crew has a 20% off plus free shipping between now and March 2nd.  Promotion Code: CYWL4KPFG

 

I tried it on a pair of Alden color 8 chukkas and they are now going for $520!  Wish I had a desire for any of their AVAILABLE Alden offerings!  That Ravello would have been sweet for $560!

 

Good luck...

I'm pretty sure those codes are one time use... I snagged the suede lwb with mine.

post #44246 of 91701
Code is dead for me too...

Might as well introduce myself here now. Howdy gents... Love the community you have going. Thank you all for the invaluable info and tips, etc. My own Alden collection isn't deep enough to say much more now but I look foward to some good times and great shoes in the future.
post #44247 of 91701
Double post. Sorry
post #44248 of 91701
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

I just checked the email I got from J Crew this morning.
It was a different code.

Just used it on some #8 chukkas.

man, how is it that everyone gets email codes from JCrew? I just get ads. My Jcrew email from today was "Get a good wrist" - advertising women's bracelets... censored.gif
post #44249 of 91701
Quote:
Originally Posted by poena View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

PSA: J Crew has a 20% off plus free shipping between now and March 2nd.  Promotion Code: CYWL4KPFG

I tried it on a pair of Alden color 8 chukkas and they are now going for $520!  Wish I had a desire for any of their AVAILABLE Alden offerings!  That Ravello would have been sweet for $560!

Good luck...

how did you get this code?

J Crew marketing email.
It showed up this morning.

FIne print says it's a single use code.
I think that's first time they've ever sent me a single use code.
I've heard they sometimes get included in the print catalogs too but I've never seen one.
post #44250 of 91701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countingsheep View Post

Code is dead for me too...

Might as well introduce myself here now. Howdy gents... Love the community you have going. Thank you all for the invaluable info and tips, etc. My own Alden collection isn't deep enough to say much more now but I look foward to some good times and great shoes in the future.

welcome!

 

post up pics of what you got!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***