my indys in 11 are perfect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemAlden Black Balmoral Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toetagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Indy Boot 405tagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Ravello Shell Long Wing Bluchertagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Sand Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicShell Cordovantagged by violethour1951, 5/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- One Shoe Wardrobe: Why Not? Last post on 4/4/14 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2932
Styleforum Top Picks
PUBLIC SERVICE ANMOUNCEMENT:
Leather Soul - Beverly Hills just received the Style Forum Boot in #8 (Plaza Last, Medallion Toe) today. Little too narrow for my wide feet, but I hope that this helps somebody.
Also, Whiskey LWB have arrived to Alden San Fran and Pre-orders have begun and hopefully won't be over for TSM's Ravello Wing Tip Boot with leather sole.
If anybody knows of anything other arrivals or finds stuff out in the future, please let me know. I am a 9D. I have a brand new J, Crew Ravello LWB and a Ravello Chukka , neither of which had touched even carpet. I'll make a formal post as my intent was not to break rules. Just wanted to let you guys know of three awesome new offerings.
Thanks for the PSA. Grabbed a pair of the medallion toe boots from LSBH.
My new Leather Soul 4 eyelet PTB in color 8. Single leather sole feels amazing.
Please excuse my poor iPhone shots, will retake some more soon.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Some better pictures:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I also reserved some Whiskey LWB..decisions decisions.
The first set of pictures look pretty darn good to me! Nice score, sir!
More focused is better. Having six pairs of indy boots or whatever is impressive but not very practical.
Yes, and no. I now have 6 pair of shell chukka's in different shell colors. They are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so to speak. However I will never let chukka's be at or more than 50% of my total shell collection. Boots, that is a different story LOL. I have 10 years to retire and the chukka's are the ones most likely to be worn past retirement, at least in my case and of course provided I make it that far. I have had a love affair with chukka's for a very long time. Most likely will pick up one more at some point, and one for each day of the week is enough even for me.
- ***The official Alden thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 20 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › FULL NORFOLK FIELD JACKET in Derby Tweed! Made in the UK.... 5 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth