or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2691

post #40351 of 89469

I really like these Kudu Ultimate Indys from LS.  They're robust against the elements and even more comfortable than standard CXL makeups.  Did I mention that we have a MTO open for a Kudu Indy on the Modified Last?  There is room for a few more people if anyone is interested.  Feel free to contact me for details.

 

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #40352 of 89469

Just wanna show my first Alden indy boots with commando sole.

 

 

700

post #40353 of 89469
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs View Post

Are the BB tassels also on Aberdeen?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

YES

The only difference between the BB branded version and the Alden branded version is the heel.

The Alden for Brooks heel looks like this:







The Alden branded heel look like this:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
post #40354 of 89469
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

I really like these Kudu Ultimate Indys from LS.  They're robust against the elements and even more comfortable than standard CXL makeups.  Did I mention that we have a MTO open for a Kudu Indy on the Modified Last?  There is room for a few more people if anyone is interested.  Feel free to contact me for details.




Thanks for the pictures. Why is that makeup more comfortable than the standard CXL offerings?
post #40355 of 89469
Leffot has snuff suede george boots up on the Plaza last. I'm skeptical of the plaza last, otherwise I'd check these out
post #40356 of 89469

Ravello NST's today

 

post #40357 of 89469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

The only difference between the BB branded version and the Alden branded version is the heel.
The Alden for Brooks heel looks like this:


The Alden branded heel look like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nephew,
thank you for posting
also the bb has the foxing on the heel whereas the alden does not
post #40358 of 89469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Leffot has snuff suede george boots up on the Plaza last. I'm skeptical of the plaza last, otherwise I'd check these out

if the plaza last works for you, the model should look good. i am not a fan of the george boot
post #40359 of 89469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

Ravello NST's today



nephew,
enjoy wearing your nst
post #40360 of 89469

whiskey indy
argyles otc
post #40361 of 89469
#8 Parajumpers from Frans Boone, Grant last.



post #40362 of 89469
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

#8 Parajumpers from Frans Boone, Grant last.


nephew,
good looking boot, wear in good health
post #40363 of 89469
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

#8 Parajumpers from Frans Boone, Grant last.




I think I really like the gold eyelets! Might consider putting them on my J Crew Cap Toe boot.

post #40364 of 89469
^Thanks Uncle.

^^RTP, the eyelets are what did it for me too. I probably paid a serious up-charge to satisfy that want, all things considered. shog[1].gif
post #40365 of 89469
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
whiskey indy
argyles otc Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

If there were ever a picture that could convince a hand stitching fan to consider machine stitching on the Indy boot, I wager this is it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***