or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2649

post #39721 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalb View Post

Best place to browse for Alden online?
Want to take a look at their full range before I start visiting stores.
Does any site represent the (almost) full range?
And please don't tell me Alden.com. Their site is as terrible as their shoes are good.

The shoe mart is close when it comes to standard shoes, but honestly, this thread is probably the best source of information when it comes to the "full range" of Alden shoes. Alden is a custom shoemaker that tailors its offerings to the tastes of independent retailers globally, so it is impossible to get the full range of available products on one website

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #39722 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post


The shoe mart is close when it comes to standard shoes, but honestly, this thread is probably the best source of information when it comes to the "full range" of Alden shoes. Alden is a custom shoemaker that tailors its offerings to the tastes of independent retailers globally, so it is impossible to get the full range of available products on one website

Excellent point.

post #39723 of 87690
I don't know if this was mentioned but End Clothing, which stocks Alden, has a 25% off everything (I have not tried to buy any Alden shoes so I'm not sure if it will work or not ) . From an e-mail I received.

Our 25% Off Sale Preview ends at Midnight!

The End Sale Preview is your chance to shop the site with 25% off, before the madness of the Winter Sale begins.

Simply enter the code EARLYBIRD at the checkout to receive 25% off your order.

25% OFF - ENDS AT MIDNIGHT

http://www.endclothing.com/brands/alden
post #39724 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by advan031 View Post

Leathersoul Pitt Boot Color 8


good looking boot, wear in good health
post #39725 of 87690

black medallion cap toe boot
argyles otc
post #39726 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalb View Post

Best place to browse for Alden online?
Want to take a look at their full range before I start visiting stores.
Does any site represent the (almost) full range?
And please don't tell me Alden.com. Their site is as terrible as their shoes are good.

For sheer numbers of models, ability to see numerous shell colors, and ability to see numerous decent quality pics at different angles, The Shoemart wins going away.
post #39727 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


black medallion cap toe boot
argyles otc

A very nice boot - one I would give serious consideration to getting should it become available. nod[1].gif

Where did you buy it? Built on which last?
post #39728 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

A very nice boot - one I would give serious consideration to getting should it become available. nod[1].gif
Where did you buy it? Built on which last?

nephew,
on the plaza last, it was custom
Edited by mcarthur - 12/22/12 at 8:28pm
post #39729 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post


My post was more intended for OfficeLinbacke than chorizo - I think chorizo's shoes are great, I would consider ordering a pair just like it

 

Ah, now I get it.  It's easy to misinterpret with online posts.  Thank you for clarifying.

post #39730 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
on the plaza last, it was custom

Some of my favorite boots I own are on the Plaza.
post #39731 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

Some of my favorite boots I own are on the Plaza.

nephew,
also, i am big fan of the plaza last
post #39732 of 87690
I don't much like pebble grain either...reminds me of cheap wallets I owned in middle school or those Sandra moscolini (?) abominations I see at nordy rack. To each his own though smile.gif
post #39733 of 87690

Got caught in an absolutely horrible downpour en route to Alden SF

1000

But it was worth it because I picked up some whiskey chukkas today, first whiskey and first chukka in my ownership

 

1000

Beautiful shoes

post #39734 of 87690
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquiti View Post

Got caught in an absolutely horrible downpour en route to Alden SF

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Doesn't look like your #8s are any worse for the wear. I have yet to be caught out in a downpour with mine, so I'm a bit leary of that experience.

 

Not much of a chukkas man, but those really look nice.

 

Congrats.

post #39735 of 87690
Those chukkas...!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***