or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2645

post #39661 of 87382
Cigar Cap's from DC today
Levis Hesher Selvedge



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edited by Don L - 12/21/12 at 9:05am

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #39662 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post


Big fan of the 9751, the unsung hero among the shell gunboats... congrats!!

Agreed. I bought a pair of color 8 LWBs and wasn't so sure about them at first. After a handful of wearings, I really started to like them and I like them more each time I wear them. Making me think a black LWB would be a good purchase. And they look SO good with dark jeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916 View Post


LSxSF boot in #8 today

Thank you for posting. I have been considering a pair like thisbut wanted to see how they looked with some wear.
post #39663 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrmj View Post

Try the pedag holiday 3/4 insole - leaves room for the toes, slight arch support.

when folks use an insole, do you remove the alden heel pad?

(intrigued as I have a roomy shoe problem - see sig. tongue pad helps some)
post #39664 of 87382

My three shell additions Christmas gifts.  The last one just arrived today...

700

400

700

An ebayer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse; RL's Marlow short wingtip, NIB.  I know, I need to expand beyond the blucher. That will be my New Year's resolution!

post #39665 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

My three shell additions Christmas gifts.  The last one just arrived today... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
700

400

700
An ebayer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse; RL's Marlow short wingtip, NIB.  I know, I need to expand beyond the blucher. That will be my New Year's resolution!

Excellent additions. Enjoy them.
post #39666 of 87382

Thank you.

post #39667 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

My three shell additions Christmas gifts.  The last one just arrived today...
700

400

700

An ebayer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse; RL's Marlow short wingtip, NIB.  I know, I need to expand beyond the blucher. That will be my New Year's resolution!

Awesome addition man... The cord boots are beautiful.
post #39668 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

My three shell additions Christmas gifts.  The last one just arrived today...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

700

400

700

 

 

An ebayer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse; RL's Marlow short wingtip, NIB.  I know, I need to expand beyond the blucher. That will be my New Year's resolution!

That's one heck of a great trio.

 

Awesome choices, Congrats.


Edited by dddrees - 12/21/12 at 10:30am
post #39669 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

My three shell additions Christmas gifts.  The last one just arrived today...
700

400

700

An ebayer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse; RL's Marlow short wingtip, NIB.  I know, I need to expand beyond the blucher. That will be my New Year's resolution!

nephew,
enjoy wearing
post #39670 of 87382

#8 lwb
argyles otc
post #39671 of 87382

My new AF53 boots on their third day of service. I'm liking these..............

 

1000

post #39672 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunw View Post

My new AF53 boots on their third day of service. I'm liking these..............

1000

nephew,
looking good
post #39673 of 87382


Why did they stop making these! They fit my wide forefoot and narrow heel better than any alden option... Will say the cordovan isn't as nice as alden
post #39674 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppith View Post


I use the brown paste wax on cigar (and on RL marlows).

Tan goes well with whiskey.

Kiwi mid-tan works great with ravello
post #39675 of 87382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Doble View Post

Excellent additions. Enjoy them.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk7000 View Post

Awesome addition man... The cord boots are beautiful.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

That's one heck of a great trio.

 

Awesome choices, Congrats.

Thanks very much!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***