or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2413

post #36181 of 87841
the black make up makes me think of this make up.

shortwing boot, black (calf or shell).
antique edge, crepe sole.
brass eyelets.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #36182 of 87841
solid boot day in the pnw. #8 plain toe boot, plaza last from J. Gilbert

post #36183 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 yrs View Post

solid boot day in the pnw. #8 plain toe boot, plaza last from J. Gilbert

Very nice.

post #36184 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioImpemba View Post



Picked up my J. Gilbert Plaza NST's at lunch!

Love these so much.

Will have to take proper photos later.

Mine are slated to arrive via FedEx tomorrow. nod[1].gif
post #36185 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

two new looks from fransboone. crepe sole for comfort looks great too...
I quite like the black...


Unique. But not for me.
post #36186 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Doble View Post

Please do.

ditto
post #36187 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 yrs View Post

solid boot day in the pnw. #8 plain toe boot, plaza last from J. Gilbert

been wondering what those look like IRL. Very very nice.
post #36188 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

the black make up makes me think of this make up.
shortwing boot, black (calf or shell).
antique edge, crepe sole.
brass eyelets.

Sounds similar to a makeup LS did a while back.

 

post #36189 of 87841
waiting to break these out:

post #36190 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquiti View Post

Sounds similar to a makeup LS did a while back.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Great looking boot.

post #36191 of 87841
Brass on black is always good.
post #36192 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

two new looks from fransboone. crepe sole for comfort looks great too...
I quite like the black...


Unique. But not for me.


Looks like a great casual shoe! (actually both do)

post #36193 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 yrs View Post

solid boot day in the pnw. #8 plain toe boot, plaza last from J. Gilbert 

 

Beautiful tone on these. They look great.

 

Pretty mucky out yesterday and today; so I take it I have 6 months of this to go, huh? (Displaced mid-westerner here).

post #36194 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioImpemba View Post

Beautiful tone on these. They look great.

 

Pretty mucky out yesterday and today; so I take it I have 6 months of this to go, huh? (Displaced mid-westerner here).

Yep... good reason to own shell boots :)

post #36195 of 87841
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 yrs View Post

solid boot day in the pnw. #8 plain toe boot, plaza last from J. Gilbert

Great looking boots. Simple, classic, and the chiseled toe of the plaza really is great.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***