or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2407

post #36091 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post


You are going to make a lot of people very unhappy with these photos. Nice boots thumbs-up.gif

Aw :( 


That wasn't my goal. Be happy for me? lookaround.gif

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #36092 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

Unboxing a brand new pair!!!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)















My (small) Alden collection I have built in the last couple of weeks.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Are those modified last ravellos? I'm not a Sherlock as some others are. Some of the pics made me think the grant last. Are they from Anatomica in Paris? In any case, just incredible! Probably the exact boot I most lust after.
post #36093 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

Aw frown.gif 


That wasn't my goal. Be happy for me? lookaround.gif

They are not my Holy Grail ( nest.gif ), therefore I'm very happy for you biggrin.gif
post #36094 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

Are those modified last ravellos? I'm not a Sherlock as some others are. Some of the pics made me think the grant last. Are they from Anatomica in Paris? In any case, just incredible! Probably the exact boot I most lust after.

It's the day trippers from Leffot, not modified
post #36095 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

Being 22, I think I might get a few "stink eyes" wearing a LHS

Reconsider

IMG_1047.jpg
IMG_0963.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0988.jpg
IMG_0289.jpg
IMG_0439.jpg

Just saying.
post #36096 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post


Reconsider
IMG_1047.jpg
IMG_0963.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0988.jpg
IMG_0289.jpg
IMG_0439.jpg
Just saying.


Convinced :)

 

Especially Whiskeys. 

 

Great shots, great shoes. Thanks so much for sharing. Made my saturday that much better :)

post #36097 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post


They are not my Holy Grail ( nest.gif ), therefore I'm very happy for you biggrin.gif

Thanks :). BTW what is your Holy Grail?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post


Are those modified last ravellos? I'm not a Sherlock as some others are. Some of the pics made me think the grant last. Are they from Anatomica in Paris? In any case, just incredible! Probably the exact boot I most lust after.

 

Grant last, correct. I really like the last.

post #36098 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

Thanks smile.gif. BTW what is your Holy Grail?

It was bigstar[1].gif the ravello short wing blucher.

Now...perhaps the whiskey cap toe bal. Or the LS 4x4
post #36099 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Reconsider
IMG_1047.jpg
Just saying.

this solidified me to buy Cigar LHS. Alden SF has my size and i've been searching for a non-stock photo. this did it. thank you. (wallet says screw you).
post #36100 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Reconsider
IMG_1047.jpg
Just saying.

this solidified me to buy Cigar LHS. Alden SF has my size and i've been searching for a non-stock photo. this did it. thank you. (wallet says screw you).

 

I could be wrong but I think the right pair is Ravello, rather than Cigar. 

post #36101 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

I could be wrong but I think the right pair is Ravello, rather than Cigar. 

looks pretty dark for ravello. also has a greenish hue which is characteristic of cigar. i hope you're wrong. smile.gif
post #36102 of 86759
Pretty sure that is ravello as well
post #36103 of 86759
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Pretty sure that is ravello as well

I thought it was Ravello, too

post #36104 of 86759
Definitely ravello. I think that's also a pretty dark whiskey.
post #36105 of 86759
Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Pretty sure that is ravello as well

I had ravello LHS and they were at least as dark as those.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***