or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2184

post #32746 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Does it really?
Aldens are garbage, I cant beleive they can still charge this much for shoes that are lower build and quality control then loake

It is generally not productive to read, or respond to, blanket inflammatory statements such as this, whether related to shoes or something else. No one wins; indeed, everyone loses.

If the gentleman prefers Loake, then a Loake thread is where he should direct his efforts.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #32747 of 86579

Don't feed the troll.

post #32748 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Does it really?
Aldens are garbage, I cant beleive they can still charge this much for shoes that are lower build and quality control then loake

It is generally not productive to read, or respond to, blanket inflammatory statements such as this, whether related to shoes or something else. No one wins; indeed, everyone loses.

If the gentleman prefers Loake, then a Loake thread is where he should direct his efforts.

here here.
post #32749 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHide View Post

So for everyone that was buying Aldens because they are made in the USA - they are made with French hides and German soles.

and Canadian equine shell icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #32750 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post


It is generally not productive to read, or respond to, blanket inflammatory statements such as this, whether related to shoes or something else. No one wins; indeed, everyone loses.
If the gentleman prefers Loake, then a Loake thread is where he should direct his efforts.

I disagree.  We must all  jump in and bash him in any way that we can until we've changed his mind and he has accepted that Aldens are superiour.

 

Isn't that the whole point of an internet forum?

 

(sarcastic)

post #32751 of 86579
LS black shortwings:

photo-47.jpg

photo-48.jpg


looking forward to fall so i can start wearing these guys more often:

photo-36.jpg
post #32752 of 86579

If I had those, I'd be wearing them now!

post #32753 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

LS black shortwings:

looking forward to fall so i can start wearing these guys more often:
 

 

Nice short wings. 

But why wait until fall get some wear on those beauties.

post #32754 of 86579

Thursday in Dovers

1000

UnionMade

post #32755 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Why would I nationalize an individuals accomplishments?

Does the IOC have a thread here on SF? Seems as if this is a question they must never have asked themselves. Clearly, we've all just been enlightened to the fact that the Olympics are very much misguided. I for one am thankful. I'll cancel the rhythmic gymnastics recording on my DVR.

And to keep this post at least half on topic, Whiskey captoes:


post #32756 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

And to keep this post at least half on topic, Whiskey captoes:

I love those.
post #32757 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

LS black shortwings:
photo-47.jpg
photo-48.jpg
looking forward to fall so i can start wearing these guys more often:
photo-36.jpg

nephew,
i like your wt
yout boots can be worn all year long
post #32758 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Does the IOC have a thread here on SF? Seems as if this is a question they must never have asked themselves. Clearly, we've all just been enlightened to the fact that the Olympics are very much misguided. I for one am thankful. I'll cancel the rhythmic gymnastics recording on my DVR.
And to keep this post at least half on topic, Whiskey captoes:


nephew,
enjoy wearing in good
post #32759 of 86579
35mmotz.jpg
ravello nst
argyles otc
i6co07.jpg
post #32760 of 86579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Does it really?

Aldens are garbage, I cant beleive they can still charge this much for shoes that are lower build and quality control then loake


My comment simply meant that for Americans it is nice to support American labor given the status of our economy.  There was no claim of superior craftsmanship.  However, I am more than happy with Alden's construction and quality control.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***