or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 2181

post #32701 of 94206
post #32702 of 94206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Does it really?
Aldens are garbage, I cant beleive they can still charge this much for shoes that are lower build and quality control then loake

thats not a very nice thing to say
post #32703 of 94206
Thread Starter 
you just broke 2658 hearts subscribed to this thread
post #32704 of 94206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Does it really?
Aldens are garbage, I cant beleive they can still charge this much for shoes that are lower build and quality control then loake

x5xlp1.gif
post #32705 of 94206
Sorry guys but they really are

Only shoes Ive ever had that I had to get resoled in like 2 months. Another pair, the upper and the midsole werent even connected properly.

Have handled and / or worn pretty much everything that is jerked off about on SW&D / MC, btw, so I know what Im saying.
post #32706 of 94206
Are you sure you're not just bitter because the USA is kicking Aussie butt in the London pools? Wassssup!
post #32707 of 94206
Why would I nationalize an individuals accomplishments? I don't even watch the Olympics man.

I'm definitely not bitter because I sold all my POS Alden's and bought decent shoes, that's for sure
post #32708 of 94206

^^^ Any photos you'd care to share?

post #32709 of 94206
getting rather heated on the board this evening
post #32710 of 94206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Sorry guys but they really are
Only shoes Ive ever had that I had to get resoled in like 2 months. Another pair, the upper and the midsole werent even connected properly.
Have handled and / or worn pretty much everything that is jerked off about on SW&D / MC, btw, so I know what Im saying.

One time I judged something based on anecdotal evidence of an outlier. It worked out pretty well.
post #32711 of 94206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Does it really?
Aldens are garbage, I cant beleive they can still charge this much for shoes that are lower build and quality control then loake

It is generally not productive to read, or respond to, blanket inflammatory statements such as this, whether related to shoes or something else. No one wins; indeed, everyone loses.

If the gentleman prefers Loake, then a Loake thread is where he should direct his efforts.
post #32712 of 94206

Don't feed the troll.

post #32713 of 94206
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Does it really?
Aldens are garbage, I cant beleive they can still charge this much for shoes that are lower build and quality control then loake

It is generally not productive to read, or respond to, blanket inflammatory statements such as this, whether related to shoes or something else. No one wins; indeed, everyone loses.

If the gentleman prefers Loake, then a Loake thread is where he should direct his efforts.

here here.
post #32714 of 94206
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHide View Post

So for everyone that was buying Aldens because they are made in the USA - they are made with French hides and German soles.

and Canadian equine shell icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #32715 of 94206
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post


It is generally not productive to read, or respond to, blanket inflammatory statements such as this, whether related to shoes or something else. No one wins; indeed, everyone loses.
If the gentleman prefers Loake, then a Loake thread is where he should direct his efforts.

I disagree.  We must all  jump in and bash him in any way that we can until we've changed his mind and he has accepted that Aldens are superiour.

 

Isn't that the whole point of an internet forum?

 

(sarcastic)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***