Mine says 1 million!!! Just kidding.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemAlden Black Balmoral Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toetagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Indy Boot 405tagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Ravello Shell Long Wing Bluchertagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Sand Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicShell Cordovantagged by violethour1951, 5/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- One Shoe Wardrobe: Why Not? Last post on 4/4/14 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***The official Alden thread *** - Page 1999
Styleforum Top Picks
I thought I read somehwere that the storm welt that Alden does isn't actually functionally better than the standard GY welt. Maybe I'm wrong, though. I believe that's what they mean though, yeah.
Those are indeed my navy Indy boots. I've had them about 3 months but have yet to actually wear them. Each morning when I decide that "Today is the day!" it starts pouring rain and I change my mind. Maybe next week finally…
Whiskey Indys with Nantucket Reds today
Cordovan chukka, cigar, 9.5E, Alden on Madison Avenue
Unlined snuff suede loafer, bought from Leffot
- These are my first van loafers. I have a high instep, and the vamp normally puts way too much pressure on my foot. These shoes are snug, but the fact that they are unlined and suede allows me to wear them - I still can't wear this same shoe in cordovan. I walked out of the store with these on my feet
Chromexcel from LeatherSoul, Navy from Tassels, Whiskey and Cigar from Alden Madison Ave
Nice purchases, enjoy wearing & always wear them in health. BTW great collection!
I own shoes from John Lobb of St James, bespoke John Lobb of Hermes in Paris, G&G and Edward Green and I can tell you one thing with great confidence, my Aldens are as important and as welcome in my closet as any of the overpriced bespoke shoes from England.
It is collections like these which justify every bit of enthusiasm we all have for Alden.
A great brand by a great company.
Enjoy your collection, they are fabulous shoes.
May you wear them in great health and joy.
- ***The official Alden thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › EIDOS NAPOLI SILK/WOOL SPORT COAT 38/48 3 minutes ago
- › FRATELLI BORGIOLI FOR RIDER BOOT OSLO BOOT, ANTIQUE SMOKE,... 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015