Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemAlden Black Balmoral Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toetagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Indy Boot 405tagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Ravello Shell Long Wing Bluchertagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Sand Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicShell Cordovantagged by violethour1951, 5/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- One Shoe Wardrobe: Why Not? Last post on 4/4/14 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***The official Alden thread *** - Page 1988
Styleforum Top Picks
just to offer a counterpoint, and i don't know the circumstances of your displeasure, but i've had a couple of dealings with AoC and he's been very reasonable. absolutely would not hesitate to buy from him again.
Also never had a problem with Adam and found his communication quite exemplary. Shipping was prompt and answered my questions quickly.
With all due respect I have to agree with 100 yrs... I have bought 5 or 6 alden shoes from Adam at AoC and he is always been nothing but cordial, courteous and professionalism... i really enjoy working with him....
everyone is entitled to draw their own conclusions, and I would not dissuade anyone from purchasing from AOC. I can only speak to my experiences and how I will proceed with my own purchases in the future.
did they mention which last its on??
doesn't say, so i'm guessing it's trubalance?
Just a friendly note advising you we have a pair of Cigar Cordovan Indy Boots available in size 9.5D.
Please give us a call if you would like to place an order. Style 40564 9.5D $720.
Supplies are very limited and subject to prior sale.
170 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Why did you have to say this, I'm already broke!!! This is a makeup I have been reeeeaaallly wanting for awhile now.
Oh and if anyone is interested I am going to be putting up a pair of tan calf wingtip boots, 9D in the barrie. PM for more info. I'll post them to B&S with pics tonight.
Edited by 0waterbouys - 6/7/12 at 2:52pm
I think it's a tough call between the AF53 and the jumper boot. I think the jumper boot looks better if you compare the brand-new pics on each website, but after seeing Morgan's picture, it's a real tough decision. I think once the AF53 starts creasing, it's a fantastic-looking boot. I'd probably go with the AF53 out of those. In my opinion though, nothing really beats the Alden X J.Crew QB boot in color #8.
I am leaning towards choosing between the jumper and the AF53. I already have 1 CXL and 1 color 8, but I already have three cigar, including a PTB on crepe. The cigar chukka (as much as I like chukkas) seems like overkill at this point.
- ***The official Alden thread ***
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Sizing 6 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official San Francisco/Bay Area Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › FS: NEW Meermin Galway Boot Dark Brown Pebble Grain French Calf... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015