or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 1919

post #28771 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOxymoron View Post



467
263
 


What laces do you have on these?

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #28772 of 89969
Anyone know what the difference between 8.5D and 8.5E might be, obviously the E is going to be wider, but I wonder by how much...
post #28773 of 89969
Ordered a pair of 8.5D Alden 684s (full strap loafer) and they were shipped this morning.
post #28774 of 89969

#4's on Vacation

#4 1.JPG#4 2.JPG

Leffot's Atom

post #28775 of 89969
Hey gents,

Before I'll pull the trigger on captoe boots in Grant last, commando sole or not?

I'm also 8.5US in Barrie last, I guess I'll go with size 9US for Grant, correct? (I'm measured 9US on Brennock)


thanks
post #28776 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenjl1 View Post

My suede chukkas I ordered are "Being assembled," and they have charged my card. I assume that means they'll be on their way shortly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marroyo View Post

Likewise for my tan suede chukka, being assembled and card charged. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

hopefully this means my suede chukkas will be on the way soon too....fingers crossed
post #28777 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Hey gents,
Before I'll pull the trigger on captoe boots in Grant last, commando sole or not?
I'm also 8.5US in Barrie last, I guess I'll go with size 9US for Grant, correct? (I'm measured 9US on Brennock)
thanks


Grant runs pretty true to size so 9 should be good for you. I recommend the commando sole if you live in a rainy area. I have captoe boots in the commando that are perfect for me in the NW.

post #28778 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0waterbouys View Post


Grant runs pretty true to size so 9 should be good for you. I recommend the commando sole if you live in a rainy area. I have captoe boots in the commando that are perfect for me in the NW.

thanks! I was worried that commando sole would not look sleek.
post #28779 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

RE:  Shades of Ravello

 

 

This is my Ravello LWBs. A bit of a reddish brown, just perfect:

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post


This is one of the greatest images on the internet.

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendition View Post

 

I second this.

 
 
 
Thanks guys!
post #28780 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighlon View Post

#4's on Vacation
350x467px-LL-77e819be_41.jpeg350x467px-LL-6dac4fcb_42.jpeg
Leffot's Atom

i wish Alcibiades pair would have fit me. such a nicely designed shoe
post #28781 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

thanks! I was worried that commando sole would not look sleek.

are these the Cigar captoes from Alden DC? From all the pics that have been posted here, they still look pretty sleek...the commando sole isn't very clunky on these.
post #28782 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


thanks! I was worried that commando sole would not look sleek.


Here are my captoes with the commando sole. They look quite sleek to me.

 

LL

post #28783 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by chantheman View Post

i wish Alcibiades pair would have fit me.

Same here frown.gif
post #28784 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0waterbouys View Post


What laces do you have on these?
They're just the flat waxed laces that came with the boots.
post #28785 of 89969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

are these the Cigar captoes from Alden DC? From all the pics that have been posted here, they still look pretty sleek...the commando sole isn't very clunky on these.

yes sir! thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0waterbouys View Post


Here are my captoes with the commando sole. They look quite sleek to me.

LL

thanks for the picture, looks sleek biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***