or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 1874

post #28096 of 98772
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithp3521 View Post

Wow. Great answer. Thanks, Closerlook. Does that mean if one has a "normal" foot that fits well in the Barrie last, the Trubalance last would NOT fit well?
Thanks again.

sure thing.
that i'm actually not sure of.
post #28097 of 98772

I wear the same size in Barrie and Truebalance. Fit is very similar, Truebalance has a little more room.  I like the fit from both, very comfortable.

post #28098 of 98772
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHide View Post

We all claim to know but we really don't. Really.
Thanks

rotflmao.gif I was waiting for a response like that.
post #28099 of 98772
Ravello medallion captoes on the Plaza, maiden voyage today.

469
post #28100 of 98772
Leffot LWB/antique edge today...

photo-34.jpg
post #28101 of 98772
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916 View Post

Ravello medallion captoes on the Plaza, maiden voyage today.
469

Where did you purchase them from? Don't think I've seen them around.  Trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger on ravello longwings or another ravello shoe.

post #28102 of 98772
Does anybody have a photo of a captoe oxford on the aberdeen last, plaza last, and modified last?
post #28103 of 98772
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Does anybody have a photo of a captoe oxford on the aberdeen last, plaza last, and modified last?

I have it in a boot, can post when I get home.
post #28104 of 98772
Yesterday: natural cxl on crepe sole.

80825395.jpg
post #28105 of 98772
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDave View Post

Yesterday: natural cxl on crepe sole.
80825395.jpg

Not a huge fan of natural CXL but those look mint. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif nice boot.
post #28106 of 98772
Quote:
Originally Posted by AldenLuver View Post

Where did you purchase them from? Don't think I've seen them around.  Trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger on ravello longwings or another ravello shoe.

Alden D.C. is the only place to source these guys to my knowledge.
post #28107 of 98772
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916 View Post


Alden D.C. is the only place to source these guys to my knowledge.


Thank you.  (and they are awesome)

post #28108 of 98772
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

Leffot LWB/antique edge today... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG
]

406
post #28109 of 98772
600
post #28110 of 98772
Quick question before I place my order, guys:

I'm usually size 8UK in Crockett & Jones, size 42 in CP and 43 in Guidi biggrin.gif

I would like to order LWB in 8.5US Barrie last, is this a good fit? I'm measured 27cm from heel to toe.

thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***