or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 1786

post #26776 of 87826
Sorry for the noob question but I don't really know what a 2nds list is. Is it preowned stuff that has been reconditioned or ...?

I've been looking for PTB in 8.5 or 9 in whiskey or ravello so if someone could forward me this list, I'd appreciate it.

kumizi@gmail.com

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #26777 of 87826
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumizi View Post

Sorry for the noob question but I don't really know what a 2nds list is. Is it preowned stuff that has been reconditioned or ...?
I've been looking for PTB in 8.5 or 9 in whiskey or ravello so if someone could forward me this list, I'd appreciate it.
kumizi@gmail.com

It's Alden's factory rejects
post #26778 of 87826
post #26779 of 87826

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by terradilavoro View Post

http://www.theshoemart.com/contact/c-contact_irregular.html
cheerio
Joachim

 

Thanks Joachim, was wondering where to go to get on the seconds list smile.gif

post #26780 of 87826
fyi its hit or miss whether you will actually get added.

watch this thread for news of when the next round of emails go out and if you werent included call them to physically add you on the list
post #26781 of 87826
Does anyone have the list for 11E?
post #26782 of 87826

Just call TSM to be added to their mailing list. They'll add you and will email you the latest list immediately.

Other shops have lists for 2nds as well, just not as public or easily acquired.

post #26783 of 87826
I am thinking about doing a shoe purge....

I have
Jcrew Black Grain Wingtip 12d
Jcrew Brown Wing Tip 12d
Jcrew Tabacco Wing TIp 12d
Jcrew Indy 11.5d
Jcrew Cordovan Captoe 11.5.d
Jcrew Snuff boots 11.5d
Jc Tobacco Wingtip Boot 12d
Indy Kudu 404 11.5d

Seeing if there was any interest ?

Also Have
1000 mile, Brown 10 eee
Frye Dakota 11.5d
Yuketen 11.5 & 12d
Quoddy 12D
Sperry, New Never worn.... Brown, white sole- Blue, white sole-Red,white sole-olive green canvas-plus others...
post #26784 of 87826
Girl got me some purple Corgis and threw them on w my Natty Epaulet LWB

263




I think the natural is so underrated as long as it's on a casual shoe.
post #26785 of 87826
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

Girl got me some purple Corgis and threw them on w my Natty Epaulet LWB
263

Nice socks and nice LWBs.
post #26786 of 87826
dudes,
got shoes for sale?
great
use the B&S forum
post #26787 of 87826
marble suede seems to be becoming a trend...need supply's LHS on aberdeen last.

438
post #26788 of 87826
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

marble suede seems to be becoming a trend...need supply's LHS on aberdeen last.
438

these are amazing!
post #26789 of 87826
Lots of people unloading stuff lately. Been feeling like the classified section has been linked to this thread. Good luck with all the sales though!
post #26790 of 87826
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaza View Post

dudes,
got shoes for sale?
great
use the B&S forum

God forbid that you'd have to scroll past the posts, right?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***