or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 1737

post #26041 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaza View Post

BALLING.

nod[1].gif

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #26042 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Well, it looks like he's wearing a tie. Maybe he works at Ducks Unlimited.smile.gif

Touche haha....

When you work in the fashion industry, you can take certain liberties on occasion....though i wouldn't say this is an everyday look.
post #26043 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

Touche haha....
When you work in the fashion industry, you can take certain liberties on occasion....though i wouldn't say this is an everyday look.

Definitely best to take such opportunities when they arise. Great look.
post #26044 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


Well, it looks like he's wearing a tie. Maybe he works at Ducks Unlimited.smile.gif


Don't get me wrong - I like the look. My boss is fairly laid back when it comes to a dress code, but I couldn't imagine coming to the office dressed like that.

 

post #26045 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by seer View Post



Don't get me wrong - I like the look. My boss is fairly laid back when it comes to a dress code, but I couldn't imagine coming to the office dressed like that.

I often feel like people who live in NYC can get away with far more in a casual office setting than others elsewhere.
post #26046 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by seer View Post



Don't get me wrong - I like the look. My boss is fairly laid back when it comes to a dress code, but I couldn't imagine coming to the office dressed like that.

Understand completely. Just having some fun myself.
post #26047 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaza View Post

I often feel like people who live in NYC can get away with far more in a casual office setting than others elsewhere.

Here in lovely San Francisco casual is being redefined by the naked Castro guys. http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2011/09/nude_in_castro_nudists.php

Fortunately, they wear shoes so Alden's are still in the mix for them smile.gif
post #26048 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post


Here in lovely San Francisco casual is being redefined by the naked Castro guys. http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2011/09/nude_in_castro_nudists.php
Fortunately, they wear shoes so Alden's are still in the mix for them smile.gif


Well as long as they were wearing a tie!

 

post #26049 of 87585




Epaulet Speckle Chambray, Epaulet Navy Lambswool, Alden Ravello.

Vicious dog killing in the background.

Cross Post from Epaulet. Love these shoes, seriously my most comfortable pair of Aldens I own.
post #26050 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by xr4ti View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Epaulet Speckle Chambray, Epaulet Navy Lambswool, Alden Ravello.
Vicious dog killing in the background.
Cross Post from Epaulet. Love these shoes, seriously my most comfortable pair of Aldens I own.

Outstanding and beautiful depth in the ravello. drool.gif
post #26051 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

CIgar Indys
469

fantastic cigar.

some good cigar make-ups en route...epaulet's brixton boot and unionmade will be restocking the beale blucher. not exactly the epitome of summer shoes but both excellent make ups.
post #26052 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

fantastic cigar.
some good cigar make-ups en route...epaulet's brixton boot and unionmade will be restocking the beale blucher. not exactly the epitome of summer shoes but both excellent make ups.

Thank you! I keep trying to look at summer shoes, but my tastes lean more toward winter.
post #26053 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

Thank you! I keep trying to look at summer shoes, but my tastes lean more toward winter.

i'm the same way....darker rich shell colors, commando soles etc...

getting dressed in the summer in general is just not as much fun. less opportunity for layering, ensemble building...
post #26054 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

fantastic cigar.
some good cigar make-ups en route...epaulet's brixton boot and unionmade will be restocking the beale blucher. not exactly the epitome of summer shoes but both excellent make ups.


Any idea on timeframe for union made Beale blucher?
Thx
post #26055 of 87585
Quote:
Originally Posted by xr4ti View Post




looking good in your ravello wt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***