or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 1641

post #24601 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Perhaps you could ask mediahound and furo for advice with the M58 last.

Missing nest.gif, ZippyH.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #24602 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Perhaps you could ask mediahound and furo for advice with the M58 last.

OH SNAP! Oh no you di'nt !!!

boxing[1].giflurker[1].gif
post #24603 of 78986
Has Alden produce chukkas or anything in grey suede?
post #24604 of 78986
.
post #24605 of 78986
Let's do a Ravello Tuesday, so everyone try to wear your Ravello shoes tomorrow and post photos. Hope to see a wide range of styles.
post #24606 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderline View Post

Let's do a Ravello Tuesday, so everyone try to wear your Ravello shoes tomorrow and post photos. Hope to see a wide range of styles.

But I'm wearing Ravello today. Does that mean I have to wear it 2 days in a row? Isn't that a sin?shog[1].gif
post #24607 of 78986
Modified Last #8 Captoe.
4b7a43e2.jpg
post #24608 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Modified Last #8 Captoe.
4b7a43e2.jpg

Very nice. I'm tempted by these and keeping myself from buying them by insisting that I should wait until I can visit Moudled Shoe and try them on.
post #24609 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post

OH SNAP! Oh no you di'nt !!!
boxing[1].giflurker[1].gif

Actually it is, and always has been, Aberdeen!
post #24610 of 78986
Hello,
may i ask for help to identify the last (style 233) on this norwegian saddle please?
i guess it is build on the Aberdeen or maybe Barrie?
Unbenannt.JPG 53k .JPG file
Unbenannt0.JPG 58k .JPG file Unbenannt1.JPG 19k .JPG file
Your help is highly appreciated.
cheerio
post #24611 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenobody0 View Post

Actually it is, and always has been, Aberdeen!

Ha perfect. I was waiting for that!
post #24612 of 78986
Color 8 in winter rye

lhsgrass.jpg
post #24613 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

But I'm wearing Ravello today. Does that mean I have to wear it 2 days in a row? Isn't that a sin?shog[1].gif

It's not a problem if you have multiple versions of Ravello shoes. biggrin.gif
post #24614 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderline View Post

It's not a problem if you have multiple versions of Ravello shoes. biggrin.gif

I wish I did...
post #24615 of 78986
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

But I'm wearing Ravello today. Does that mean I have to wear it 2 days in a row? Isn't that a sin?shog[1].gif

Or stay tuned for #8 Thursday! Because Thursday is March 8, get it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***