or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 1313

post #19681 of 94013
-2-1.jpg
post #19682 of 94013
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Will any Aldens go on sale at Unionmade during their after holiday sale?

I doubt it.
post #19683 of 94013
Hi guys this is a offtopic questione. Recently I bought my shoes from leffot, they have already shipped out.. But the status of my shoes is still the same for the past 3 days... Processed Through Sort Facility, December 13, 2011, 7:06 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Isit normal? Cause if I remember correctly last time USPS tracking will kinda of update the status ..
I'm in Singapore ... frown.gif really hope it doesn't get lost
post #19684 of 94013
Quote:
Originally Posted by REguy View Post

9.5 will be too small

Thanks! I guess I'll wait for it used or whenever they re-stock.
post #19685 of 94013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

Hi guys this is a offtopic questione. Recently I bought my shoes from leffot, they have already shipped out.. But the status of my shoes is still the same for the past 3 days... Processed Through Sort Facility, December 13, 2011, 7:06 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Isit normal? Cause if I remember correctly last time USPS tracking will kinda of update the status ..
I'm in Singapore ... frown.gif really hope it doesn't get lost

Christmas, ever heard of it?

I'm sure it's fine. The USPS is always crushed this time of year with a ton of volume, and I think they have been cutting back on employees, so that may impact your wait time. Don't sweat it.
post #19686 of 94013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yulun405 View Post

Whiskey LWB after 1 year of wear
263

looking good
post #19687 of 94013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Very nice uncle. The NST with the six eyelets and the close heel & flat welt really dress up the chukka.

nephew,
thank you
post #19688 of 94013
k4icmr.jpg
whiskey ptb
argyles otc
post #19689 of 94013
Quote:
Originally Posted by marg View Post

Christmas, ever heard of it?
I'm sure it's fine. The USPS is always crushed this time of year with a ton of volume, and I think they have been cutting back on employees, so that may impact your wait time. Don't sweat it.

Yeah I had a package that had no info for about a 5 days, then it showed up on my doorstep and the tracking showed. Info received, processed, nothing nothing, delivered. Had another package like that, although I believe the seller just printed the shipping label instead of actually mailing it.
post #19690 of 94013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

k4icmr.jpg
whiskey ptb
argyles otc

Green trousers? Looks wonderful. THis image makes me crave a cup of hot chocolate
post #19691 of 94013

Some pics of the Alden Indy 40513HC, this is the oiled chamois (not reverse chamois) with commando that theshoemart had. Killer boot, unfortunately the 10E is a little too big for me.

Probably list these for sale in the SF classifieds soon.

 

photo[3].jpg

 

photo[9].jpg

 

photo[2].jpg

 

photo.JPG

post #19692 of 94013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunw View Post

Some pics of the Alden Indy 40513HC, this is the oiled chamois (not reverse chamois) with commando that theshoemart had. Killer boot, unfortunately the 10E is a little too big for me.
Probably list these for sale in the SF classifieds soon.


Too bad they didn't work out. That's a nice makeup.
post #19693 of 94013
Just an FYI, but I may have the Leather Soul Cigar Alden Plazas for sale (brand new). Size 9.5D. PM if interested. At cost of course, or they'll go back.
Edited by Mr. Moo - 12/15/11 at 8:46pm
post #19694 of 94013
Hi, I love the cigar shell alden captoe boots they are beautiful. I have a question that I hope someone here could answer for me. I just purchased a pair of the Cigar Shell captoe boots on the Grant last with a commando sole from Alden of D.C and I was wondering what size others bought compared to your trubalance Indy size? I wear a 8.5 in the trubalance jcrew Indy boot which fit great with Wool socks. My big toe reaches the end of the white stitching. I bought my cigar shell boots in a size 9. I am unsrue of my right foot fit because my right heel digs into the inside of the boot. I am not sure if it is something with the newness of shell cordovan which is tougher then say chromexcel leather and maybe over time with wear the break in process will loosen this up or maybe it is just my foot? I was wondering if anyone else had any similar issues with Shell cordovan and if someone could maybe offer some insight because this is my first Shell boot.

Indy size-8.5
Wolverine 1000k mile boot size- 8.5 with length room at the front
Alden Grant last 9?
post #19695 of 94013
that's how my 11.5 indy fits and I wear a 12 in grant. sounds about right.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***