or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 836

post #12526 of 87777
If anyone is thinking about buying some Saphir Renovateur, it's best to buy it from Leather Soul because you get a larger can of it for about the same price.

http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...phir-lsw-lsbh/

The normal can is 75mL and the Leather Soul can is 100mL.

Just passing that along.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #12527 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danito View Post
and how old are those indy's?

they are about 9mos old...worn almost every day at least part of the day...



...not really Alden related but some folks might be interested- a while back I was looking for a non-Indy CLX boot with commando sole...couldn't find anything suitable in the Alden stable so I went cross-country to another American classic- Whites Boots-

They do a pretty cool custom order where you can pic almost all the details...with delivery in about 5 weeks- this the result:


http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=219173&page=8
post #12528 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
another American classic- Whites Boots-

They do a pretty cool custom order where you can pic almost all the details...with delivery in about 5 weeks- this the result:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=219173&page=8

Look like loggers.
post #12529 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by velomane View Post
You could give Citishoes a call, they have these listed on their site.

anyone know what last those boots are on
post #12530 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post
^ There's several sellers with these.

Do tell. I can only find them from J.Crew or Tres Bien with antique edge and standard leather sole.
post #12531 of 87777
post #12532 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

I picked up a pair of those last week as irregulars from Shoe Mart, and I agree, they are really nice.
post #12533 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
anyone know what last those boots are on
We went over this exact subject a few pages back. Citishoes has failed to put the last on their site and the only way to know for sure is to call them. My guess is Barrie or Aberdeen, but just a guess.
post #12534 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post
We went over this exact subject a few pages back. Citishoes has failed to put the last on their site and the only way to know for sure is to call them. My guess is Barrie or Aberdeen, but just a guess.

yeah i did call them the sales person did not know what last, said he would call alden tomorrow. thought i take a stab and see if anyone had them.
post #12535 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
Worth the wait. Plain toe boot in natural chromexcel:




Saves me needing to post a picture. I got mine just a few weeks ago. Love the modified last!

post #12536 of 87777
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get a pair of ravello wing tip boots, size 8.5D Barrie/Trubalance? I know about the epaulet preorder, but I'm not a fan a plunking down full price for something that will take half a year to get to me (Frankly, I think a partial payment would be more reasonable). Do you suppose they'll have a few extra pairs once the shipment comes in? Anyone here want to part with their pair? FU imageshack
post #12537 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
yeah i did call them the sales person did not know what last, said he would call alden tomorrow. thought i take a stab and see if anyone had them.
Wish the last was posted on their website…if you hear back keep us posted. TSM has 'em in stock on the Aberdeen last. Could always go the preorder route with LS or Context. The NST boot is a great looking boot.
post #12538 of 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by velomane View Post
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get a pair of ravello wing tip boots, size 8.5D Barrie/Trubalance? I know about the epaulet preorder, but I'm not a fan a plunking down full price for something that will take half a year to get to me (Frankly, I think a partial payment would be more reasonable). Do you suppose they'll have a few extra pairs once the shipment comes in? Anyone here want to part with their pair?


The Shoe Mart had them on their website until recently. I have the Epaulet's and they are pretty damn nice. I think you missed the pre-order with them but if you can't find them anywhere, then perhaps you should give them a call
post #12539 of 87777
NST boots from Citishoes are most definitely on the Barrie Last, I tried them on in person one time size 8D, (needed a 7.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post
We went over this exact subject a few pages back. Citishoes has failed to put the last on their site and the only way to know for sure is to call them. My guess is Barrie or Aberdeen, but just a guess.
post #12540 of 87777
Whiskey NSTs in action... In the sun, stepping up on a slight ledge to cause toe-bend. In the shade...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***