or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 808

post #12106 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILIPBENNY View Post
Ravello Cap Toe
[IMG][/IMG]

Cigar Indy
[IMG][/IMG]

#8 Tanker
[IMG][/IMG]

Beautiful

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #12107 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphman View Post
Why don't you stop acting like a dumb@ss, and actually contribute something useful to this forum.
Unless that can't be helped...

You're comments are like Uncontrol but 100x worse.

post #12108 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphman View Post
Why don't you stop acting like a dumb@ss, and actually contribute something useful to this forum.
Unless that can't be helped...

I don't think he's acting. Something like that can only happen naturally.
post #12109 of 89605
Are you mad?
post #12110 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49 View Post
If your boots are that tied that tight when you wear they are too big

The size of his leg at the top of his boot has nothing to do with the size of his foot.
post #12111 of 89605
Does anyone here have experience with the M58 last? I didn't see it on the last sizing guide. How do you size on that one, TTS or down a 1/2 size?
post #12112 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler View Post
Does anyone here have experience with the M58 last? I didn't see it on the last sizing guide. How do you size on that one, TTS or down a 1/2 size?

It's the last that BB uses on the PTB shoes. I have a pair of shoes on it. It looks identical to the Barrie last, but tts. Other people will disagree, so the only sure thing about it is that it's used by BB for their shoes.
post #12113 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenobody0 View Post
It's the last that BB uses on the PTB shoes. I have a pair of shoes on it. It looks identical to the Barrie last, but tts. Other people will disagree, so the only sure thing about it is that it's used by BB for their shoes.

Cool, thanks! Couldn't find any info using the SF search engine, but then I thought of using Google and found multiple sources saying what you said.
post #12114 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILIPBENNY View Post
Ravello Cap Toe
[IMG][/IMG]

Cigar Indy
[IMG][/IMG]

#8 Tanker
[IMG][/IMG]
Great looking boots!
post #12115 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
I have #8, and cigar. Black shell, ravello, and whiskey are ordered. #4 is the only one I don't have access to.

enigma - I buy the models I like. All of the purchases were planned with the exception of one; the Winn Perry cap toe boots that someone posted here. It actually worked out for the better because I was looking at a similar C&J boots, but had not research on where to buy yet.


I will probably come back later and get several models with commando sole to wear in the rain.

For now in the footwear department, I just need 2 pairs of sneakers and will go on hiatus until late 2011 (hopefully I can make it )

Where are you ordering the ravello and whiskey ones?
post #12116 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETEROCK1 View Post
Look what I found in my work locker...





Thanks LSH/LSBH

I pre-ordered the wingtip in snuff suede, can't wait (as well as the chromexcel Jumper). I've never done this before, how the hell do you guys cope with the waiting game???
post #12117 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphman View Post
Why don't you stop acting like a dumb@ss, and actually contribute something useful to this forum.
Unless that can't be helped...

You're comments are like Uncontrol but 100x worse.
WTF is wrong with uncontrol? He comes off a little harsh at times but really I doubt he gives a fuck about you personally at all.
post #12118 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
WTF is wrong with uncontrol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
He comes off a little harsh at times but really I doubt he gives a fuck about you personally at all.

You answered your own question. Uncontrol acts a bit like an androgynous wannabe version of Jet at times.
post #12119 of 89605
what do you guys think of this boot? don't know much about it. available to me in my size from shoemart for a pretty nice price. these are the only photos I could find - looks to be a used pair from a Japanese website Modified last
post #12120 of 89605
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkusmant View Post
Where are you ordering the ravello and whiskey ones?
I bought ravellos from Epaulet's site, and whiskeys from Shoemart.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***