or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6593  

post #98881 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Pretty sure Leffot has gone the way of LeatherSoul in this regard. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
The no advertising of rare shell is dictated by Alden. Not the retailers.
post #98882 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikiman44 View Post

Anyone wear blue cxl, is it versatile?

I have the JGillbert blue cxl Indy and it's a tougher boot to match since it's has a greenish tint closer to Loden.  Not sure if the Leffot's are dyed the same.

post #98883 of 122416
Brooks Brothers suede arrived today...
b27b4341b75b792c17eab9f72bdcf6a4.jpg

b21add0b30eed67a60856394a3fc80a6.jpg
post #98884 of 122416
Went with the Day Trippers. Was looking for a nasty weather boot.
post #98885 of 122416

Was there any advance notice these new Leffot boots would be dropping?  Anybody know why they choose to do certain runs as pre-orders and other models just drop one day - BOOM - there they are?

 

My boot needs are pretty well spoken for right now, but I might have considered pre-ordering that suede NST had it been an option.  Just curious.

post #98886 of 122416
Chamois Daytripper is badass
post #98887 of 122416

Any idea what Last the Leffot JC Indy are on?

post #98888 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post

Ah, Instagram. I don't gave an IG account which is why I don't see some of these. Oh well.

I have store credit at Leffot from returning the chamois captoes but none of the 3 new offerings interest me. I'll keep waiting until the right make up comes along.

Don't have IG account either, but folks here did mention that post the same day. Wish I had dropped an email to Leffot. Missed out on the Indy. 

post #98889 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Chamois Daytripper is badass

+1

post #98890 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by circleslife View Post
 

Any idea what Last the Leffot JC Indy are on?

 

I don't own a pair (from leffot), but from the pictures, I'd be thinking most likely Trubalance. I have a similar pair of cigar indy on commando from shoemart and they are TB, look very similar to the pair recently posted ITT

post #98891 of 122416
i really like that chamois boot... wish they made it plain-toe.
post #98892 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post
 

 

I don't own a pair (from leffot), but from the pictures, I'd be thinking most likely Trubalance. I have a similar pair of cigar indy on commando from shoemart and they are TB, look very similar to the pair recently posted ITT

Thanks. 

 

Those Tobacco Chamois captoes are flying. 

post #98893 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

I love Leffot. I was there today.

I rarely do this, but they have a cigar indy available in 9E if anyone is that size.

...

I'm happy that I am reading this while they are closed. Recently picked up some #8 LWB in 9E and am coming to feel that that is the best Barrie size for me. IIRC sizing advice on the standard Indy last (Trubalance, is it?) is the same as for Barrie, i.e., one half size down from TTS,

Don't own any rare shell, and Cigar Indy would be a great addition. Please somebody call Leffot before I do!
post #98894 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaccio View Post


I'm happy that I am reading this while they are closed. Recently picked up some #8 LWB in 9E and am coming to feel that that is the best Barrie size for me. IIRC sizing advice on the standard Indy last (Trubalance, is it?) is the same as for Barrie, i.e., one half size down from TTS,

Don't own any rare shell, and Cigar Indy would be a great addition. Please somebody call Leffot before I do!

It's spoken for, sorry! 

post #98895 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

I love Leffot. I was there today.

I rarely do this, but hey have a cigar indy available in 9E if anyone is that size.

Thanks for the heads up. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.