or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6443  

post #96631 of 122416
those anatomica boots are seriously nice. are they single or double leather soles?
post #96632 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post




Thanks so much my friends, I'm trying to sneak in my last purchases hehehe.

It's incredible day! I can give everything that I have for my baby girl. I'm walking on the clouds. No better feeling in the world.

Poor future boyfriends lol

Yeah I have 2 girls. May stop collecting Aldens and start with the firearms.
post #96633 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


Yeah I have 2 girls. May stop collecting Aldens and start with the firearms.


I could see a commando sole  upside to a boys head being effective 

post #96634 of 122416

Looking for some sizing help if someone would be so kind.  I'm generally a 10 in shoes across the board (across the board being most shoes, not Alden as I only have Aldens in the Barrie last), and a 9.5 on the Barrie last.  So if I were to get a pair in the Aberdeen last I'd be a 10, right?  

post #96635 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA View Post

Looking for some sizing help if someone would be so kind.  I'm generally a 10 in shoes across the board (across the board being most shoes, not Alden as I only have Aldens in the Barrie last), and a 9.5 on the Barrie last.  So if I were to get a pair in the Aberdeen last I'd be a 10, right?  

it works for me
post #96636 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


it works for me

 

Thank you sir!  I just grabbed the navy chomexcel shortwings from Epaulet.  They look amazing.  Now I'll just have to actually wear them.  I already have two pair of Aldens and have yet to wear them.

post #96637 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post





Thanks Gents! I had to stop by at home from the hospital as today I became a Dad! These were waiting for me lol. What a timing.

No time to try for two reasons. I will most likely sleep in them and wear to the hospital without using Mac break-in method wink.gif


Congrats my friend on becoming a father! As well as owning these boots!

post #96638 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

My Ravello PT boots from Anatomica Paris came in today. I'm speechless.

Charles was a pleasure to deal with and these boots worth every single dollar.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Insane! Very nice looking Ravellos, congrats on that and the baby!
post #96639 of 122416
Guys - wanted your opinion on something. Just got my Natty CXL PTB's from TSM's seconds list today. I was pretty excited but noticed this "stripe" imperfection going down the middle of the side of one of the shoes. I'm really on the fence about whether to return them or not because I've been waiting to get some Natty CXL. I'm not sure how much it bothers me now, but just worried if I keep it I'll just keep noticing the stripe. What would you guys do?



post #96640 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


Yeah I have 2 girls. May stop collecting Aldens and start with the firearms.

If I have boys than perhaps I'll stop collecting firearms and start collecting Aldens :lol:

post #96641 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by postal007 View Post

Guys - wanted your opinion on something. Just got my Natty CXL PTB's from TSM's seconds list today. I was pretty excited but noticed this "stripe" imperfection going down the middle of the side of one of the shoes. I'm really on the fence about whether to return them or not because I've been waiting to get some Natty CXL. I'm not sure how much it bothers me now, but just worried if I keep it I'll just keep noticing the stripe. What would you guys do?



 

Those are keepers in my book!  :fonz:

 

Apply VSC and brush the daylights out of them!

 

That may make the issue less noticeable. 

post #96642 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

My Ravello PT boots from Anatomica Paris came in today. I'm speechless.

Charles was a pleasure to deal with and these boots worth every single dollar.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Amazing!  Those boots look absolutely pristine, like beautifully colored glass.  Double congrats, but particularly on your baby girl.

post #96643 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Thanks Gents! I had to stop by at home from the hospital as today I became a Dad! These were waiting for me lol. What a timing.

No time to try for two reasons. I will most likely sleep in them and wear to the hospital without using Mac break-in method wink.gif

Congrats, man.  We also expect a little one in at the end of the year (our third).  The Mac break in idea is great to pass the time!

post #96644 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Whiskey for me today.
A little EP tweed in the mix as well.

So nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA View Post

Looking for some sizing help if someone would be so kind.  I'm generally a 10 in shoes across the board (across the board being most shoes, not Alden as I only have Aldens in the Barrie last), and a 9.5 on the Barrie last.  So if I were to get a pair in the Aberdeen last I'd be a 10, right?  
Aberdeen 10 is your friend. Happy you're not a 10.5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by postal007 View Post

Guys - wanted your opinion on something. Just got my Natty CXL PTB's from TSM's seconds list today. I was pretty excited but noticed this "stripe" imperfection going down the middle of the side of one of the shoes. I'm really on the fence about whether to return them or not because I've been waiting to get some Natty CXL. I'm not sure how much it bothers me now, but just worried if I keep it I'll just keep noticing the stripe. What would you guys do?
]
I would always notice that line. I would send them back.
post #96645 of 122416

@postal007   After a few months, you will not even notice that as the Natty CXL Patina's...I'd keep them if you like the shoe.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.