or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6428  

post #96406 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

ravello pt boots




How are you with the modified last?
post #96407 of 122416

King 975s 2day:

 

1YRz8BP.jpg

post #96408 of 122416

Wow you guys are really making me reconsider being on the list for the DC Cigar cap toe boot in favor of something Ravello. Those plain toe boots look unreal DV and I am sure the Ravello cap toe boot is going to be amazing. It must be this recent shade that has me interested like crazy.

 

I think I may need to jump on more Ravello next year. 

post #96409 of 122416

Tanker Tuesday

 

post #96410 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

Tanker Tuesday





nice combo
post #96411 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

ravello pt boots


Seriously?? Insane.
post #96412 of 122416
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen.
The boots are lighter (weight) compared to other alden boots. They're also unlined so will crease like wrapping paper.
I was surprised the tongue is calf instead of shell. Maybe that's why these are so affordable.
The color is very nice, I'm thrilled I got a pair.
post #96413 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post
 

ravello pt boots

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

These are sick'ning. I for one am extremely jealous of anyone who was lucky enough to get them. Dv you wear them with class.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post
 

 

Same here. I have a pair if I want them, but I would like to see some pics of them before pulling the trigger. Thanks in advance guys!

 

Im supposed to get mine tomorrow morning in the mail. I will put up picks as soon as they come up, If they come in? UPS deliveries were cancelled for me today at work. We are getting absolutely belted with snow right now. In some areas 2 feet per hour is coming down of all Lake Effect centered on just our area.

post #96414 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

#4 ct boots



when and where were these released? #4 is a grail. very nice
post #96415 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by prez View Post

How are you with the modified last?

so nice. kinda wish I didn't pass on these. how's the sizing relative to barrie/trubalance?
post #96416 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by chantheman View Post


when and where were these released? #4 is a grail. very nice

Not likely to ever happen again so I would just forget about them. It'll be easier for you. 

post #96417 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

Wow you guys are really making me reconsider being on the list for the DC Cigar cap toe boot in favor of something Ravello. Those plain toe boots look unreal DV and I am sure the Ravello cap toe boot is going to be amazing. It must be this recent shade that has me interested like crazy.

 

I think I may need to jump on more Ravello next year. 


Definitely stick with the cigar boot.  Ravello is my favorite shell color, but I think cigar is more versatile.  Others may disagree, but I think cigar shell patina takes the top spot.  The real correct answer, as always, is to get both the cigar and ravello boots.

post #96418 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by thams View Post
 


Definitely stick with the cigar boot.  Ravello is my favorite shell color, but I think cigar is more versatile.  Others may disagree, but I think cigar shell patina takes the top spot.  The real correct answer, as always, is to get both the cigar and ravello boots.

 

Obviously haha, just have to decide which would be first and which may have to wait.

post #96419 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

Obviously haha, just have to decide which would be first and which may have to wait.


That decision is much much more difficult to make.  I would always go for ravello while the getting is good.  Cigar seems to be much more routine in production.  

post #96420 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

ravello pt boots Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






nephew, good looking boot, wear only in good health
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.