or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6403  

post #96031 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Sazon, you win Shoes of the Day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

such a glorious day. cigar indy and whiskey nst for $900ish total  worship.gif  
Kwhitelaw, you win The Seconds List superlative award. Congrats.
post #96032 of 122416

Thaks a lot for the info, by looking at some photos, It seems chromexcel boots han get  big creases,  is that the general ruke? It may be they are not using shoe trees etc.

post #96033 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by prez View Post


First one is on Aberdeen, second on snap last
go tts for both , 1/2 size up from Barrie

Thank you
post #96034 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Cigar Brixton today
Have a great day
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I hope there is a chance to own these again someday. You wear them very nicely sir.

post #96035 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchottie View Post

Thank you

could an 11.5E work, or are you going TTS for length?
post #96036 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beane View Post
 

Thaks a lot for the info, by looking at some photos, It seems chromexcel boots han get  big creases,  is that the general ruke? It may be they are not using shoe trees etc.

Correct, the creasing is unpredictable and sometimes severe.  There's just no way to really know until it happens.  Shoes trees won't prevent creasing.  They may help a little after the boots are broken in,  but I woudn't count on them as a prevention tool.

post #96037 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post

I hope there is a chance to own these again someday. You wear them very nicely sir.
You and me both.
post #96038 of 122416

Couple of questions:

 

Is it considered a moral victory when the seconds list comes out and you don't immediately call TSM?

 

and.. does anyone know where you can pick up the thinner style flax wax laces that alden has started using more and more of?  I only cna find the thicker ones suitable for indys...

 

thanks

post #96039 of 122416
3 year old ravello boots

photo IMG_0478.jpg
post #96040 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Cigar Brixton today
Have a great day
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

outstanding sazon.

post #96041 of 122416

black?!?!?

 

post #96042 of 122416
Tanker Thursday. Still love them.

post #96043 of 122416


Can anybody confirm if this is black shell or not?
post #96044 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbe View Post



Can anybody confirm if this is black shell or not?

not from that picture.

If there was a model number or similar, there would be a better confirmation.

If it is from TSM, you can call and ask them.

post #96045 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

not from that picture.
If there was a model number or similar, there would be a better confirmation.
If it is from TSM, you can call and ask them.

FD-40287H

Trying to call but all ops seem to be busy frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.