or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6317  

post #94741 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post

Looking Great! I love fall!!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You are a gentleman 365 days a year Uncle!

nephew, thank you
post #94742 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew, thank you
congratulations on your sale of your alden shoes. you have definitely made some forum members very happy

 

Thanks Mac, yes, I was not expecting to sell this many shoes today when I posted them in my signature... But it will definitely help with the explaining all the purchases from last month to the wife... :-)

 

-Mike

post #94743 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post

Anyone knows which is gonna be wider in the same last, a 8E or a 8.5D?

Thanks!

nephew, E width would be wider then D width. There is a position (based on the fact pattern) that the 8.5 D would work for someone who is 8 E.
post #94744 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

Fine looking ensemble, Uncle!  Black shell is definitely under rated...

nephew, thank you
post #94745 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post

Anyone knows which is gonna be wider in the same last, a 8E or a 8.5D?

Thanks!

E width a half size down will be wider.
post #94746 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Thanks Mac, yes, I was not expecting to sell this many shoes today when I posted them in my signature... But it will definitely help with the explaining all the purchases from last month to the wife... :-)

-Mike

Wow, well done Mike!

Interesting to see you bouncing around sizing until you got it nailed down!
post #94747 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

Wow, well done Mike!

Interesting to see you bouncing around sizing until you got it nailed down!

Yeah, the 9.5Ds were a mistake. I really should not have even tried them, my feet killed me after wearing them. Stupid. Meh live and learn. They are just too pretty. It's all good. I already got the 10.5B Ravello. :-)
post #94748 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew, E width would be wider then D width. There is a position (based on the fact pattern) that the 8.5 D would work for someone who is 8 E.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoetree View Post


E width a half size down will be wider.


Thank you both!

post #94749 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Yeah, the 9.5Ds were a mistake. I really should not have even tried them, my feet killed me after wearing them. Stupid. Meh live and learn. They are just too pretty. It's all good. I already got the 10.5B Ravello. :-)


Congrats Mike! After all, comfort is the most crucial element of shoes! 

post #94750 of 122416

Well I had a nice chat with the awesome folks in ADC this weekend (was there for the Marine Corps Marathon). Turned out to be my lucky day - they have something pretty amazing and "rare" coming that happened to have one slot open - exactly in my size!! So glad I stopped in.

post #94751 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviv View Post

Well I had a nice chat with the awesome folks in ADC this weekend (was there for the Marine Corps Marathon). Turned out to be my lucky day - they have something pretty amazing and "rare" coming that happened to have one slot open - exactly in my size!! So glad I stopped in.

Congrats Aviv. She mentioned the marathon to me when I talked to her on Saturday. Hope you did well! Enjoy your shoes when they come in.

-Mike
post #94752 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Congrats Aviv. She mentioned the marathon to me when I talked to her on Saturday. Hope you did well! Enjoy your shoes when they come in.

-Mike


Thanks man! I couldn't believe it...pics to come...

post #94753 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviv View Post


Thanks man! I couldn't believe it...pics to come...
Pics of what?
post #94754 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs View Post

Pics of what?

A shell boot makeup coming to DC anyday now. They had an opening in my size.
post #94755 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviv View Post


A shell boot makeup coming to DC anyday now. They had an opening in my size.


Any chance it's the ravello cap toe boot?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.