or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6204  

post #93046 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2ni1ppg.jpg

ravello lwb, argyles otc Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
jadp5h.jpg

 

 

Beautiful, as always.

 

Are those laces longer than what typically comes with the LWB? Doesn't seem stock, unless mine are unusually short.

post #93047 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post
 

 

 

Not to stir up any hype, but I'm going to say that Alden Madison contacted him. 

nope. thats a different call going out than the one he is talking about...

post #93048 of 122416
phone call here...happiness there...
post #93049 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

nope. thats a different call going out than the one he is talking about...

Please tell?

post #93050 of 122416

Does anyone here have any images of snuff suede nice and worn-in? I am so tempted to pick up a snuff boot for winter and let the suede pick up a "patina". I know it unusual for suede, but was curious if anyone has done something similar, or has a "beater" pair of suede they wear, and would not mind posting pics. 


Thanks!

post #93051 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by odessaboots View Post
 

Does anyone here have any images of snuff suede nice and worn-in? I am so tempted to pick up a snuff boot for winter and let the suede pick up a "patina". I know it unusual for suede, but was curious if anyone has done something similar, or has a "beater" pair of suede they wear, and would not mind posting pics. 


Thanks!


I just posted mine they are pretty beat up

post #93052 of 122416
Got the call. Today was a good day.
post #93053 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by prez View Post

guys, which one do i keep from the following



Black Shell cordovan tanker boot on the Plaza last with commando sole & speedhooks




Black Shell cordovan tanker boot NST on the Barrie last with commando sole & all eyelets



Black Shell cordovan tanker boot NST on the Aberdeen last with double leather sole & speedhooks


All three are nice, with the Barrie model serving a different purpose, IMO, given its last and its commando sole. The Aberdeen model is shoe model 2211 in boot form - but a great boot nonetheless. The Plaza model is terrifically unique. All comes down to what you currently have and what you plan to wear these boots with. Good luck.
post #93054 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland View Post

Maiden


THIS
post #93055 of 122416

Per the "more kudu" request . . .

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more kudu!

 

enjoy today's pairing, and the cleaned up 404's in the background. 

 

post #93056 of 122416

Sorry to stir things up. I got excited.

Neither the DC captoe's or the Alden Madison boots came in ..... or at least I wasn't contacted yet on either.

 

This is a wait list from the summer that just got confirmed, it wont likely be delivered for 4-5 months at least.

post #93057 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post
 

Sorry to stir things up. I got excited.

Neither the DC captoe's or the Alden Madison boots came in ..... or at least I wasn't contacted yet on either.

 

This is a wait list from the summer that just got confirmed, it wont likely be delivered for 4-5 months at least.


Which model?  I'm just purely curious -- I'm not planning to bombard the retailer with phone calls to check availability.  My shoe budget is all dried up for the next few months.

post #93058 of 122416
TSM Ravello NST boot on Aberdeen
post #93059 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

TSM Ravello NST boot on Aberdeen


Very cool boot!  I'm happy for all you lucky guys out there -- it's been raining ravello lately!

post #93060 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by thams View Post


Very cool boot!  I'm happy for all you lucky guys out there -- it's been raining ravello lately!
Praying for a shade on the lighter side of Ravello.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.