or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6184  

post #92746 of 122416
Looking great Uncle Mac! Hope you had a good weekend!
post #92747 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Looking great Uncle Mac! Hope you had a good weekend!

nephew, thank you! had a wonderful weekend! chargers beat up on the jets
post #92748 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipshot View Post



Thanks for clearing this up for me. Both of these guys are great contributors to the forum, I was startled when I read the comments. All good good hear now Buda

I appreciate having my back...that @tifosi can be a real d$ck

 

just so we are clear and I am not further accused of trolling...I am only joking 

post #92749 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew, thank you! had a wonderful weekend! chargers beat up on the jets

 

J-E-T-S

 

Just End The Seaon 

post #92750 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I appreciate having my back...that @tifosi
 can be a real d$ck

just so we are clear and I am not further accused of trolling...I am only joking 
Not cool, Ryden.

My eyes are not too good and I couldn't read the fine print where you said you were jokng.
post #92751 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Not cool, Ryden.

My eyes are not too good and I couldn't read the fine print where you said you were jokng.

Thats your own fault; I keep trying to get you to buy better glasses :)

post #92752 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Thats your own fault; I keep trying to get you to buy better glasses smile.gif
You believe I am still slacking on that??
post #92753 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentfarmer View Post

Can anyone recommend a good tailor to shorten sleeves in San Francisco Bay Area?

 

Ray's Custom Tailor in Bernal Heights/Mission. Cash only.

 

Also, haven't used by the guys at Taylor Stitch like him: Roberto's, I think on Sutter.

post #92754 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Looking great Uncle Mac! Hope you had a good weekend!

nephew, thank you! had a wonderful weekend! chargers beat up on the jets


I had an even better weekend. Despite my Ravens losing to the original Baltimore football team, my Orioles laid a beat down on the last three Cy Young award winners from the AL.  ALCS here we come!

post #92755 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post
 


I had an even better weekend. Despite my Ravens losing to the original Baltimore football team, my Orioles laid a beat down on the last three Cy Young award winners from the AL.  ALCS here we come!

Ouch. I came to the Alden thread to forget about my Detroit teams' miserable weekends.

 

If anybody on the thread can throw middle relief or kick a field goal, I anticipate some positions opening up in the coming week or two.

post #92756 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaccio View Post
 

Ouch. I came to the Alden thread to forget about my Detroit teams' miserable weekends.

 

If anybody on the thread can throw middle relief or kick a field goal, I anticipate some positions opening up in the coming week or two.


Sorry Masaccio.  Didn't mean to ruin your refuge.  back to horses' arses...

What will be your next three shell purchases?

post #92757 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post


I had an even better weekend. Despite my Ravens losing to the original Baltimore football team, my Orioles laid a beat down on the last three Cy Young award winners from the AL.  ALCS here we come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaccio View Post

Ouch. I came to the Alden thread to forget about my Detroit teams' miserable weekends.

If anybody on the thread can throw middle relief or kick a field goal, I anticipate some positions opening up in the coming week or two.

It was a sad weekend for Detroit sports fans this weekend indeed. And my wife and I are Wolverines to boot so we cannot even turn to them for consolation this fall. After the Rutgers debacle she's decided that the Block M flag will not be flying on Saturdays the rest of the year.
post #92758 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post

It was a sad weekend for Detroit sports fans this weekend indeed. And my wife and I are Wolverines to boot so we cannot even turn to them for consolation this fall. After the Rutgers debacle she's decided that the Block M flag will not be flying on Saturdays the rest of the year.

Hang in there Mich Planner...  you'll have the Terps to beat up on come Nov 22.  It was painful watching my Terps get beat up by the Buckeyes this past weekend...

post #92759 of 122416

is there a way to find a cigar or color 8 Tanker boot?

post #92760 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

Hang in there Mich Planner...  you'll have the Terps to beat up on come Nov 22.  It was painful watching my Terps get beat up by the Buckeyes this past weekend...

I dunno... I'm starting to wonder if we'll win a game in the Big 10 this season, especially after Northwestern beat Wisconsin this weekend. With our luck, we'll lose to Northwestern and Maryland will just kick around an already mentally defeated team. (But yeah, I did feel bad for the Terps fans this weekend - I never enjoy seeing OSU beat up on somebody)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.