or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6154  

post #92296 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by prez View Post






Monday at work

Unlined BB leisure handsewn mocassin in color 8 cordovan.

You won't be working there long if you continue to put your feet on the furniture! smile.gif
post #92297 of 122416

another one of my videos is now up:

 

 

post #92298 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmy127 View Post

J. Crew 975s today

 

Looking good!  I like the fabric on those trousers as well... what are they? Thanks!

post #92299 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by prez View Post

[ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Unlined BB leisure handsewn mocassin in color 8 cordovan.

nephew
good shine on your lhs
post #92300 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

Ravello gunboats today... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




nephew,
good looking gunboats on cobblestones
post #92301 of 122416
2mwgupe.jpg
ravello nst boot
argyles otc
fldh7a.jpg
Edited by mcarthur - 9/30/14 at 12:04pm
post #92302 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsringing View Post

Looking good!  I like the fabric on those trousers as well... what are they? Thanks!

Thanks. They are J. Crew Factory Bedford wool flannel pants in navy. I tried to find a link, but they're only available in gray online. That photo isn't quite an accurate representation of the color, they're definitely darker than that. Similarly, the socks are a slub medium gray, not light gray/white.
post #92303 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
730wic.jpg

ravello nst boot
argyles otc Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2dakrus.jpg

 

Among my favorites from your collection Uncle

post #92304 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmy127 View Post

J. Crew 975s today

I find this lacing pattern much more pleasing to the eye as it is consistent from top to bottom.  I don't seem to have much company though.  I always wonder if people do it the other way (lacing down through the first two holes) because they actually prefer it that way, or just because that's the default way they come started from the factory.

post #92305 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina View Post

I find this lacing pattern much more pleasing to the eye as it is consistent from top to bottom.  I don't seem to have much company though.  I always wonder if people do it the other way (lacing down through the first two holes) because they actually prefer it that way, or just because that's the default way they come started from the factory.
Good question. I don't know why I do it the other way. Just seems "right" to me.
post #92306 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina View Post

I find this lacing pattern much more pleasing to the eye as it is consistent from top to bottom.  I don't seem to have much company though.  I always wonder if people do it the other way (lacing down through the first two holes) because they actually prefer it that way, or just because that's the default way they come started from the factory.

I switched to this lacing for that reason. It's much more aesthetically pleasing to me than having the first criss-cross go under with the rest going over.
post #92307 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmy127 View Post
 
I switched to this lacing for that reason. It's much more aesthetically pleasing to me than having the first criss-cross go under with the rest going over.

Yes.  And I nearly forgot to say—beautiful gunboats!

post #92308 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

2mwgupe.jpg
ravello nst boot
argyles otc
fldh7a.jpg

THE IT BOOT!  

 

WoW!

post #92309 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2mwgupe.jpg

ravello nst boot
argyles otc
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
fldh7a.jpg

 

I agree with everyone else. These are super nice.

post #92310 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post

THE IT BOOT!  

WoW!
I thought these were only MY IT boot...now they are everyones??? Haha!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.