or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6031  

post #90451 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina View Post


If bridle leather is an option, take a look at Equus Leather. I am very happy with their quality, and Charlie and his wife are a pleasure to work with.

Among others, I have a belt in hazel and a dog collar in London tan, and both are in the Ravello neighborhood. Looks like a new color might be a winner--Barenia.

 

Thanks-- I am hoping for a US option, but I'll consider Equus! And bridle leather is definitely an option. 

post #90452 of 122416
some Leffot #8 LWBs with Antique edging are avaliable on site http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/new-arrivals/97581-longwing.html

10.5E and 12D
post #90453 of 122416
Kinda tempted by those Es, but I think I'm a one longwing kind of guy.
post #90454 of 122416
really tempted by those 12Ds, but I don't need these right now and leffot offers these frequently enough where I feel like I can pass..
post #90455 of 122416
Wow, those are tough to pass on. I must commend you on your willpower!! :-)
post #90456 of 122416

Hi all,

 

I came across the new hunter green suede michigan boot in alden NY's instagram and found it real interesting. I am wondering does anyone ever make a Longwing in Hunter Green Suede?  Thanks for the information.

 

Steve

post #90457 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcuffed View Post

really tempted by those 12Ds, but I don't need these right now and leffot offers these frequently enough where I feel like I can pass..

They do but they sell out in about 2 seconds generally and the price continues to rise. I personally would not pass
post #90458 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post

Hi all,

I came across the new hunter green suede michigan boot in alden NY's instagram and found it real interesting. I am wondering does anyone ever make a Longwing in Hunter Green Suede?  Thanks for the information.

Steve

Check with Supply & Advise in Miami , last time I visited the store he told me he had a few makeups in production inlcuding a hunter green LWB and tassel loafer.
post #90459 of 122416
Choc suede Indy.
Happy Friday all.
post #90460 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Choc suede Indy.
Happy Friday all.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Looking spectacular, Saz.

I am wearing a close cousin today.

post #90461 of 122416

Smooth Tobacco Chamois today.

Love boot season.

post #90462 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Looking spectacular, Saz.
I am wearing a close cousin today.

Thanks BK.
I like your cousins. Good family. Good genes. Good jeans too.
post #90463 of 122416
Holding on to the last bit of summer here, unlike my boot brethren


post #90464 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Holding on to the last bit of summer here, unlike my boot brethren
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 

Nothing wrong with that.

Looking good.

post #90465 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by epc2 View Post

Check with Supply & Advise in Miami , last time I visited the store he told me he had a few makeups in production inlcuding a hunter green LWB and tassel loafer.

Thank you so much epc2! Will give them a call later! Cheers!

Steve
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.