or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5992  

post #89866 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


What is all your all's favorite Alden made (you do not have to own it)? Mine would be the Ravello Indy on the Plaza Last.


My favorite one that I own. (Ravello LWB)

post #89867 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post





My favorite one that I own. (Ravello LWB)

nephew,
that is a good choice!
post #89868 of 122416
25f6m9l.jpg
ravello lhs
argyles otc
2n8u7v4.jpg
post #89869 of 122416
My favorite Alden.

http://cdn.styleforum.net/6/6c/6cbbfe7a_DSC_0012.jpeg

I don't own them, yet.
post #89870 of 122416

My favorite would be a Ravello straight tip boot on the Grant last, 270-welt, double leather JR soles.

post #89871 of 122416

Whiskey Wednesday

post #89872 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

My favorite Alden.

http://cdn.styleforum.net/6/6c/6cbbfe7a_DSC_0012.jpeg

I don't own them, yet.

 

Those are beautiful...I am hoping my Brown Alpine Grain NST boot will keep me from diving into a shell pair any time soon

post #89873 of 122416

Fav would have to be the Leffot Tanker, though the Ravello NST boot on Plaza is fricking unreal too. 

 

post #89874 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

My favorite Alden.

http://cdn.styleforum.net/6/6c/6cbbfe7a_DSC_0012.jpeg

I don't own them, yet.

#yet #soon
post #89875 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post

Those are beautiful...I am hoping my Brown Alpine Grain NST boot will keep me from diving into a shell pair any time soon
Stay away as long as you can.
post #89876 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by intensanity View Post

#yet #soon

#what? #huh?
post #89877 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePlateKing View Post

About to make my first Alden purchase. Deciding between the Chukka in Dark Brown Kuda, or the Leather Soul CXL Chukka. Someone help me decide!

 

I think the leather soul's is awesome....I am fighting a personal battle with CXL at the moment so that is the only reason I am not ordering one.

post #89878 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Stay away as long as you can.

 

What is amazing is that I had ZERO desire for the Natty NST boot they sent by mistake yet I can not seem to print the return label out...What is this disease you people infected me with!

post #89879 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post

What is amazing is that I had ZERO desire for the Natty NST boot they sent by mistake yet I can not seem to print the return label out...What is this disease you people infected me with!

It will only go downhill from there.
post #89880 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post
 

 

I think the leather soul's is awesome....I am fighting a personal battle with CXL at the moment so that is the only reason I am not ordering one.

Yeah I think the leather on the LS looks really nice, but I like the rubber sole on the Kudu Chukka. A few people have mentioned creases etc with CXL- is this what you meant? I have no experience with that leather. Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.