or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5925  

post #88861 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post
 

Anyone else here crushed by the passing of Robin Williams?  (Sorry to go off topic, but I am devastated) :(

 

definitely sad. No shortage of memories growing up containing him.

 

RIP

post #88862 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

havent seen cigar

ravello tho



Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Alden Color #8 "Indy" Boot on the Plaza Last.




Tis my first Alden boot (and implicitly my first Indy). I really like the lines on this boot on the Plaza last. It has the Commando sole, so this is my first time going Commando as well...

-Mike

@justinkapur
post #88863 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


@justinkapur

Subscribed and those boots are drool.gif
post #88864 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

Anyone else here crushed by the passing of Robin Williams?  (Sorry to go off topic, but I am devastated) frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

definitely sad. No shortage of memories growing up containing him.

RIP

I guess people of most ages are sad to see a true comedian/actor suddenly leave us, that includes me.
post #88865 of 122416
We truly lost a legend in Robin Williams. May his soul rest in peace
post #88866 of 122416
Welcome to Tanker Tuesday Gents,

Maiden carpet voyage today.

I apologize for low quality iPhone pictures.

Leffot Tankers are my favorite Alden shell boots. These batch #8 is not too dark, just perfect. Love the narrowness effect as well.


post #88867 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs View Post

We truly lost a legend in Robin Williams. May his soul rest in peace

Extremely sad as well. Very big loss.
post #88868 of 122416

Agree with you all on Robin Williams.  So very sad.

post #88869 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Welcome to Tanker Tuesday Gents,

Maiden carpet voyage today.

I apologize for low quality iPhone pictures.

Leffot Tankers are my favorite Alden shell boots. These batch #8 is not too dark, just perfect. Love the narrowness effect as well.

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

You guys are killing me with these pics!!

Looking good man, I will be picking these up next time they run them if I can click the buttons fast enough.

 

Additionally I heard the news of Robin on the radio this morning, very saddened.

post #88870 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by what whale View Post

I've been wearing a pair of 10E unlined PTBs from Epaulet. I ordered a couple new pairs - Natural CXL PTB and Unionmade Alpine NST - but I opted for a 10.5D. The width in the heel is better and I think my foot falls more correctly in the shoe.

I was just brushing the 10E PTBs and decided to snap a pick of the inside to see my footfall pattern. Pic is below. They're comfortable but from the look of those pics my toes look murdered.

Based on this, guesses as to the best fit for me? I have wide toes but a narrow-ish heel. ~11 TTS on a Brannock.

TIA kind sirs.

Get to Moulded Shoe and consider the Modified last. Trubalance will work better for you as well.
post #88871 of 122416
Far and away my best fitting Alden. These may be the most comfortable pair of shoes in my entire collection



post #88872 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Is Leffot still the only place making a color #8 LWB on antique edge trim?

Would prefer non Barrie, but that's idle dreaming.
I don't think I've ever seen a LWB not on Barrie except for one pair on plaza MTOd quite a while ago as stated previously. If you want an Alden LWB, it's gonna be on the Barrie. Take a look at mdubs pics of his C width LWB. Really changes the shape if a narrow would work for your foot.
post #88873 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Far and away my best fitting Alden. These may be the most comfortable pair of shoes in my entire collection
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


They are really nice, Ryden. Can you remind me of the details?
post #88874 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


They are really nice, Ryden. Can you remind me of the details?

These must be unlined PTBs for Brooks Brothers, since mine look the exact same way. 

post #88875 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Far and away my best fitting Alden. These may be the most comfortable pair of shoes in my entire collection




Nice combo,love the denim.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.