or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 577  

post #8641 of 122416

black wt
argyles otc
post #8642 of 122416
Yay for the return of argyle.
post #8643 of 122416
WJ4, you have some nice shoes but you have to start wearing them before you go out buying more pairs. Show those bad boys off.
post #8644 of 122416
Thread Starter 
That brown pebble/barrie/captoe/pull tab combo are really doing it for me right now. Are they going to be restocking this?
post #8645 of 122416
I need to get some Indys in cigar shell.
post #8646 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

black wt
argyles otc

Missed your posts
post #8647 of 122416
anyone know what the paul smith ricard style boot is called?
post #8648 of 122416
Just got a new pair of Indys a week ago... is the sole separating from the welt normal? Theres seperation thats big enough to fit a business card through on both the left and right shoe.

post #8649 of 122416
So am I the only one that thinks that Tricker's look like clown shoes?
post #8650 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHide View Post
So am I the only one that thinks that Tricker's look like clown shoes?

If you're speaking about the latest offering at LS, I'm inclined to agree. They certainly aren't calling out to me.
post #8651 of 122416
X_quest- looks fine to me, don't see anything out of the ordinary there.
post #8652 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by velomane View Post
If you're speaking about the latest offering at LS, I'm inclined to agree. They certainly aren't calling out to me.

Different strokes I guess, but I am not a fran, and I usually like heavy soles.
post #8653 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_quest View Post
Just got a new pair of Indys a week ago... is the sole separating from the welt normal? Theres seperation thats big enough to fit a business card through on both the left and right shoe.


this happened to me on a pair of beefroll penny loafers. on my indy's the blucher stitching came out.
post #8654 of 122416
my officer dress boot from LS in 8 shell. first day out.
post #8655 of 122416
^ Beautiful!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.