or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5642  

post #84616 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Uncle,

Absolutely beautiful LHSes. Those have an extremely rich color to them.

-Mike

nephew,
thank you
post #84617 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by circleslife View Post

Did they also keep a list on this?

The Leather Soul Pitt boot list closed February 1, 2013...

Not sure about the Leffot order.
post #84618 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironclad View Post

The Leather Soul Pitt boot list closed February 1, 2013...
Wow! Thanks.
post #84619 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

10xy2yt.jpg
cigar lhs
argyles otc
e8aecn.jpg

Fabulous, Uncle!

post #84620 of 122416
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

10xy2yt.jpg
cigar lhs
argyles otc


They resemble AE brown cordovan. Closest I've seen of Alden cigar. Nice ones Mac.
post #84621 of 122416
Just an update on my PSA from before. There is a retailer who has an open pre-order for ravello lwb. If people are interested I will pass along info. I have replied to a bunch of PM's (and I didn't even get on the order!) but it appears it is still open.
post #84622 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by circleslife View Post


Wow! Thanks.

FWIW, I placed my deposit in October of 2013. My size is fairly common (8D Barrie) and LS was able to add me. If you're interested it wouldn't hurt to call them and ask. 

post #84623 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by n-domino View Post

FWIW, I placed my deposit in October of 2013. My size is fairly common (8D Barrie) and LS was able to add me. If you're interested it wouldn't hurt to call them and ask. 
thanks. I will. But with ravello nst, lwb and cigar lwb I need to leave some space for a special makeup. Already hurting for passing ravello sw boot. I just don't think I will use it.
post #84624 of 122416

Got my Cigar Pitt boots today, will post pics this weekend. :D

post #84625 of 122416

I ordered 3 ravellos wow. I took Mike's approach of buy now, think later. I'll most likely keep 2 of them and pass the third pair on to a fellow member who missed the PSA. Just a week or two ago, I was wondering if I'd ever own anything in ravello and now I'm deciding which one I'll keep. The Alden game is so unpredictable!

post #84626 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by movoblast View Post
 

I ordered 3 ravellos wow. I took Mike's approach of buy now, think later. I'll most likely keep 2 of them and pass the third pair on to a fellow member who missed the PSA. Just a week or two ago, I was wondering if I'd ever own anything in ravello and now I'm deciding which one I'll keep. The Alden game is so unpredictable!

 

I wish I was in a position to take that approach, I would probably find myself liking many more models in person. It takes careful planning and prioritizing to keep my wants in order, I try to keep a top 3 list and jump only on those if they pop up and funds are available. The problem is that the top 3 changes all the time haha

 


At the moment the top 3 are: (based on filing holes in my current line up)

Whiskey Indy, any last but trubalance, on commando (might settle for Tanker)

Cigar LWB, Barrie on double leather or water lock (medium or dark antique edge)

Whiskey LWB, Barrie on double leather

 

This list will likely change as quickly as one of you guys posting an amazing model I have yet to see lol

post #84627 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs View Post
 

Got my Cigar Pitt boots today, will post pics this weekend. :D

Wow, that was a LONG wait... congrats!!

post #84628 of 122416
Wish there was some way to know if these newer batches of Ravello are going to be like recent batches or the older batches of Ravello. Don't really like new color but old color is probably my favorite shade of any shoe.

Also Daytripper and Ravello Plain toe? Passed last time due to redundancy but damn tempted if there is a chance
post #84629 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Wish there was some way to know if these newer batches of Ravello are going to be like recent batches or the older batches of Ravello. Don't really like new color but old color is probably my favorite shade of any shoe.

Also Daytripper and Ravello Plain toe? Passed last time due to redundancy but damn tempted if there is a chance

Agreed. I'm going to send the WT boots right back if they're "old cigar".
post #84630 of 122416
Yeah, I wish we could get a color sneak peak. But that's not the game alden plays.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.