or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5641  

post #84601 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Looks great, interesting lighting though... :-)

Jeje yeah ,that was @ a Footlocker buying some sneakers for my son, strange lighting.
post #84602 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zennypoo View Post

Reviving an old idea from a few weeks ago now that we have more "rare" shell make ups become available....maybe.

Top 3 obtainable "grail" shoes! They can be non-shell too, please include last and sole.

Here are mine:

1.) Cigar NST boot (Tanker) on Barrie and commando sole
2.) Ravello short wing blucher on Barrie, either waterlok sole or double leather
3.) Whiskey perf cap toe boot (Jumper) on Barrie and commando sole

-D
Cigar tanker
Cigar atom
post #84603 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zennypoo View Post

Reviving an old idea from a few weeks ago now that we have more "rare" shell make ups become available....maybe.

Top 3 obtainable "grail" shoes! They can be non-shell too, please include last and sole.

Here are mine:

1.) Cigar NST boot (Tanker) on Barrie and commando sole
2.) Ravello short wing blucher on Barrie, either waterlok sole or double leather
3.) Whiskey perf cap toe boot (Jumper) on Barrie and commando sole

-D

 

1) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)

2) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)

3) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)

 

That is the only shoe that I am really keen after and its not been panning out too well... :-( Every time I think I got a vendor to make it, it doesn't quite pan out...

 

-Mike

post #84604 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

 

1) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)

2) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)

3) Plaza Indy in Ravello (waterlock, double leather, or Commando)

 

That is the only shoe that I am really keen after and its not been panning out too well... :-( Every time I think I got a vendor to make it, it doesn't quite pan out...

 

-Mike

 

If there's a single person that would be able to get a vendor to make it, it would be mdubs :nodding:

post #84605 of 122416
I would be so in. @mdubs sounds like he's trying!
post #84606 of 122416

I guess Leffot is making a cigar Indy as well?  At least that's what it looks like from their Instagram feed.

post #84607 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisefi View Post

I would be so in. @mdubs sounds like he's trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

If there's a single person that would be able to get a vendor to make it, it would be mdubs nod%5B1%5D.gif

Ha! I wish it was that easy as asking, I thought I had someone on it, but then it got morphed back into a #8 Indy.

-Mike
post #84608 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

Dinner party earlier this evening with a bunch of lawyers.  Alden tassels seemed to be quite popular with the barristers (mostly burgundy calf, but at least a few had ravello and color 8.  I showed up with these... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


This is quickly becoming my favorite make-up.  (My longwings are rolling their eyes) shog%5B1%5D.gifshog%5B1%5D.gif


nephew,
looking good
post #84609 of 122416
post #84610 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtc2000 View Post

Wow. Those look amaaaaazing.

post #84611 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtc2000 View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Yup, those are the ones!!!

 

-Mike

post #84612 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by n-domino View Post

Hopefully all the recent availability of shell means the LeatherSoul Color 8 Pitt Boot will be confirmed for production. I can't wait for those and actually prefer it over several rare models in ravello and cigar.  
link?
post #84613 of 122416
10xy2yt.jpg
cigar lhs
argyles otc
e8aecn.jpg
post #84614 of 122416

Uncle,

 

Absolutely beautiful LHSes. Those have an extremely rich color to them.

 

-Mike

post #84615 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by thams View Post

I guess Leffot is making a cigar Indy as well?  At least that's what it looks like from their Instagram feed.
Did they also keep a list on this?
PS-Nevermind
Edited by circleslife - 6/13/14 at 5:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.