or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5614  

post #84196 of 122416
There was no such PSA!!
post #84197 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

I shouldn't drunk shop, but those size 9.5 snuff suede Dovers that have been on sale at Haberdash finally got the best of me. Incoming!

Haberdash just informed me that "we have searched our stores and cannot locate the item." Poo.
post #84198 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

ATL, that order is full. They have already been submitted to the factory. @Beatlejuice was the last one added...

Ed told me over the phone when I called about a week and a half ago that I was the last one to get in on an open spot. After 3 1/2 years of waiting it the Epaulet version that never happened, I'll finally get my hands on a pair soon! I think the only differences will be a reverse welt vs EP's flat welt and TSM version will most likely have speed hooks.
post #84199 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

There was no such PSA!!
Maybe it was one of those "SA"s. You know what I mean, buda.
post #84200 of 122416
Can someone PM or email me the TSM irregulars list in 11D or 10.5E? I have 10E, 9.5E, 10.5D and 11E
post #84201 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Haberdash just informed me that "we have searched our stores and cannot locate the item." Poo.

maybe they're also drunk
post #84202 of 122416
how would you compare to the RL LIndrick?[/quote]

Hard to say for me as I do not own the Lindrick. I do have the Marlow wingtip. I'd simply say that I prefer the comfort and fit of the Barrie last as opposed to C&J's 325 (not a fan of it, but I'll bare it). I believe the Lindrick is on the 325 also but it may fit differently. Most importantly though, that shade of ravello is spectacular... as @Alpina would say, and @sazon frequently unites, "Patina trumps pristine," ALL DAY!! The color and patina of that ravello is the best I've seen pictured here (no offense to all of us here). That's my case and my $0.02! biggrin.gif
post #84203 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post


The color and patina of that ravello is the best I've seen pictured here (no offense to all of us here). That's my case and my $0.02! biggrin.gif

*GASPS* I'm taking my ravello and going home. I'm offended.
post #84204 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnc View Post

Feels really strange to feel 'lucky' about being able to spend $756 on a pair of boots, but W/T Ravello is absolutely my grail and thanks to this PSA, I just got in on the order (well, actually back order). Much thanks for the tip ATL. I owe you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Yea, I must have missed that PSA. Glad I did. I certainly don't need them!

I'm using the term loosely. For me, I'm referring to the email ATL posted, which I quoted, as the PSA.
post #84205 of 122416
Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.
post #84206 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecoveringChef View Post

Can someone PM or email me the TSM irregulars list in 11D or 10.5E? I have 10E, 9.5E, 10.5D and 11E

Is there a new one already or are you asking for the old one?

post #84207 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Thanks! And no longer turning them green haha
That was a close one!

What is the context? I'm getting some natural CXL soon and would prefer to avoid green.
post #84208 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgleason View Post

What is the context? I'm getting some natural CXL soon and would prefer to avoid green.
It was a conversation on Instagram. Stevent is obsessed with green and he commented that he may turn them green.
post #84209 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by movoblast View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecoveringChef View Post

Can someone PM or email me the TSM irregulars list in 11D or 10.5E? I have 10E, 9.5E, 10.5D and 11E

Is there a new one already or are you asking for the old one?

 

9.5 D, in case anyone needs.  Very slim pickings.

 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 


Shoe Size: 9.5
Shoe Width: D

FD-10711F.jpg FD-1492.jpg FD-1494.jpg FD-3452F.jpg FD-40605HC.jpg
FD-10711F FD-1492 FD-1494 FD-3452F FD-40605HC
Reg $ 525.00 Reg $ 510.00 Reg $ 510.00 Reg $ 464.00 Reg $ 551.00
Sale $ 325.00 Sale $ 325.00 Sale $ 325.00 Sale $ 325.00 Sale $ 350.00
Tan Tobacco Suede Tan Suede Sand Suede Black Earth Chamois
Copley Last Leydon Last Leydon Last Plaza Last Barrie Last
FD-56103F.jpg FD-1492.jpg FD-1494.jpg FD-3452F.jpg FD-40605HC.jpg
FD-56103F FD-1492 FD-1494 FD-3452F FD-40605HC
Reg $ 650.00 Reg $ 510.00 Reg $ 510.00 Reg $ 464.00 Reg $ 551.00
Sale $ 325.00 Sale $ 325.00 Sale $ 325.00 Sale $ 325.00 Sale $ 350.00
Navy Tobacco Suede Tan Suede Sand Suede Black Earth Chamois
Modified Last Leydon Last Leydon Last Plaza Last Barrie Last
 
 
post #84210 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

how would you compare to the RL LIndrick?[/quote]



Hard to say for me as I do not own the Lindrick. I do have the Marlow wingtip. I'd simply say that I prefer the comfort and fit of the Barrie last as opposed to C&J's 325 (not a fan of it, but I'll bare it). I believe the Lindrick is on the 325 also but it may fit differently. Most importantly though, that shade of ravello is spectacular... as @Alpina would say, and @sazon frequently unites, "Patina trumps pristine," ALL DAY!! The color and patina of that ravello is the best I've seen pictured here (no offense to all of us here). That's my case and my $0.02! biggrin.gif

 



Fit trumps patina and pristine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.