or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5513  

post #82681 of 122416
The 2210 is what I am after. I would have it by now but I forgot about the cigar cap toes.
post #82682 of 122416
No cuffs on a LWB trouser? Looses balance for me.... I see so much of this now..
post #82683 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

What model did you try on tif?
It was either the NST or the medallion cap toe blucher. They had both, but I forget which they had in an 8.5.

For me, those two models fit differently even though they are on the same last.  In length they are the same.  However, the NSTs are more narrow than the medallion ct blucher.  It may just be me and my experience though.

post #82684 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

The 2210 is what I am after. I would have it by now but I forgot about the cigar cap toes.
I am still quite tempted by those. I just don't want to buy any more #8. I want them in cigar or ravello.
post #82685 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

For me, those two models fit differently even though they are on the same last.  In length they are the same.  However, the NSTs are more narrow than the medallion ct blucher.  It may just be me and my experience though.
That could possibly be. I was not able to try them both on to compare.
post #82686 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

Cigar today indeed...


beautiful. I really like the antique edge and how it compliments the upper.

I need to get on a pre-order for either #8 or cigar with the lighter edge.
post #82687 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipshot View Post

No cuffs on a LWB trouser? Looses balance for me.... I see so much of this now..
What are you referring to?
post #82688 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post
 

Cigar today indeed...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

J Crew brown seersucker, BB argyles, and Cigar LWBs from AoC

 

Beautiful spring day gentlemen!

 

Boss combo.

post #82689 of 122416

First post..Ravello LWB Thursday!

 

 

post #82690 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by thromb View Post
 
beautiful. I really like the antique edge and how it compliments the upper.

I need to get on a pre-order for either #8 or cigar with the lighter edge.

Thanks for the kind words!  I recommend the cigar with antique edge and welt over the color 8.  Both may be difficult to find in the near (and far) future.  All the best...

post #82691 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post

 

Boss combo.

Much thanks my friend!

post #82692 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09alloy View Post
 

First post..Ravello LWB Thursday!

 

 

Excellent first post!  Two years of lurking before a post?  Patience is a virtue!

post #82693 of 122416

For anyone who wants to take a break from shell . . . navy CXL PTBs with garment-dyed 501s:

 

 

I really need to get some sun on my lower legs . . . 

post #82694 of 122416

Thank you ReppTie!

 

2 years lurking and a recent Alden Shell fancier...better late than never!

post #82695 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

For anyone who wants to take a break from shell . . . navy CXL PTBs with garment-dyed 501s:

 

 

I really need to get some sun on my lower legs . . . 

Nice chromexcel. Mine also tends to crease more on the right shoe than on the left. :cheers:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.