or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5479  

post #82171 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post
 

Blue collar doesn't mean you don't pay attention to details, but if a dress shoe looked more detailed with a fiddleback waist, channeled soles, more stitches per inch, and antiqued, it wouldn't look so blue collar anymore now would it? 

 

Clearly you are undisciplined in reading or understanding what exactly people say. I come across this a lot. People pulling whatever meaning they want because it's what they decided they wanted to hear.

Maybe this is frequent for you because you lack the ability to communicate without coming off as a troll.  As they say, if the shoe fits...  :nodding:

post #82172 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post
 

Maybe this is frequent for you because you lack the ability to communicate without coming off as a troll.  As they say, if the shoe fits...  :nodding:

 

Nope. This is common. I've been using the internet since the 96, back when I was a teen. Whenever you say anything that goes against the popular opinion of an online community, you are labeled a troll. It is a tactic used in order to quickly remove all legitimacy away from the person without having to actually take the time to logically and coherently prove the person wrong in order to maintain the status quo of the community. It's much easier like that.

 

There was a member here, recondite. He had different opinions than others here. He disagreed with wearing on brown shoes and said black shoes matched with everything. What happened? Everyone just labeled him a troll.

post #82173 of 122416
This is getting really boring
post #82174 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

This is getting really boring

+1
post #82175 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post
 

 

Nope. This is common. I've been using the internet since the 96, back when I was a teen. Whenever you say anything that goes against the popular opinion of an online community, you are labeled a troll.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post
 

I'm in my 20s, so I can wear on the leffot version easier with my own style and it would look less old on me. I mainly wear on denim. 

 

 

Must be tough keeping track of track of all your own BS

 

Teen in 96' makes you somewhere in the range 31 to 37 year old today - but then again, you already told us you were in your 20s

post #82176 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

This is getting really boring
You would say that rydenfan, probably because your a troll too.
post #82177 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post


I'm now gonna bow out of this thread of Alden circle jerking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post

Right. Because I expect you to mow your lawn wearing on a bespoke suit and bespoke John Lobb shoes. I wanted to bow out of this thread because I didn't want to spoil it by debating you fools but the crap you guys are saying makes me facepalm. If you guys have anything further to say about me or my thoughts, PM me and we can debate there, not in this thread.

a liar.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post

Interesting thing is that Alden shoes look like blue-collar dress shoes rather than a high-end shoe with great attention to detail. I'm guessing that blue collared culture there plays a role in the look and overall lack of attention to detail in their shoes and packaging. 

and a Troll...... let's not feed him.
post #82178 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

You would say that rydenfan, probably because you're a troll too.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

a liar.....
 
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omert4 View Post

Interesting thing is that Alden shoes look like blue-collar dress shoes rather than a high-end shoe with great attention to detail. I'm guessing that blue collared culture there plays a role in the look and overall lack of attention to detail in their shoes and packaging. 

and a Troll...... let's not feed him.

Agreed.  Now what should we do about Rydenfan  :rotflmao:

post #82179 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post


Agreed.  Now what should we do about Rydenfan  rotflmao.gif

I think he's a good egg...... let's give him a pass.... satisfied.gif
post #82180 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

You would say that rydenfan, probably because your a troll too.

I never thought of Ryden as a troll in fact has been very helpful to my unending questions
post #82181 of 122416


Enjoying this weather.
post #82182 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcuffed View Post

They don't get much love here (or, I assume, in real life considering the sale price Haberdash seems to always have going on them), but I'm a big fan of my milkshade suede Indy shoe (even if the pictures didn't turn out that great):

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

That's a lovely shade, perfect for the Summer. Reminds me of my cap toe Tan suede I will have to break out shortly.



post #82183 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post


I never thought of Ryden as a troll in fact has been very helpful to my unending questions

 

(they are joking...)

post #82184 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Nation View Post
 

 

Must be tough keeping track of track of all your own BS

 

Teen in 96' makes you somewhere in the range 31 to 37 year old today - but then again, you already told us you were in your 20s

You clearly have a personal agenda against me because all you do is try to assassinate my character. No one on this forum is entitled to know my actual age. That's one of the things I learned about being on the internet so long-do not give out your personal identity or you might have the swat team sent to your house by a prankster swatter.

 

I would recommend not to take the internet so personally. 

post #82185 of 122416
This is still going on unbelievable, who cares who is wrong or who is right. Lets discuss shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.