or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5031  

post #75451 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subutai View Post

Leffot LWB's again today. In natural light doing my best to not post an inadvertent crotch shot. Hopefully the tie covers

If it had to, I feel as though my wardrobe could live off of Color #8 and Natural CXL

Love 'em! I didn't see any crotch. You're good!
post #75452 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profligate47 View Post

Today, first time out of doors: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

very nice short wings. great colors as well.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post
 

From yesterday (Tuesday). Cigar LWB.

 

-Mike

awesome mike. it doesn't get better than this.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Sir, those look awesome. Great addition to the Whiskey Wednesday.

-Mike

thanks for the kind words mdubs.

post #75453 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subutai View Post

Leffot LWB's again today. In natural light doing my best to not post an inadvertent crotch shot. Hopefully the tie covers





If it had to, I feel as though my wardrobe could live off of Color #8 and Natural CXL

I think you'd be hard pressed to find two leather/shades with more versatility.

I really love the light edge trim on Color 8.
post #75454 of 122416

#8

post #75455 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

#8


Very nice sir! Are you saddling up this whole week?

-Mike
post #75456 of 122416
Good news I got my jcrew LWB
bad news they look used



Now I have called jcrew and emailed said pictures and they refunded me half the 519 I paid with tax so I got them for 260 for that price I can except the scratch
post #75457 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post

Good news I got my jcrew LWB
bad news they look used
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Now I have called jcrew and emailed said pictures and they refunded me half the 519 I paid with tax so I got them for 260 for that price I can except the scratch

You scored there.

They would have looked like that after a walk down your driveway.

post #75458 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post

Good news I got my jcrew LWB
bad news they look used

Now I have called jcrew and emailed said pictures and they refunded me half the 519 I paid with tax so I got them for 260 for that price I can except the scratch

My size 10s are arriving today to replace the 10.5s I ordered incorrectly. I'm actually hoping mine look like that so I can get a discount! What an unbelievable price for shell LWBs that have essentially just been tried on and walked around on a hardwood floor a few times!
post #75459 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post

Good news I got my jcrew LWB
bad news they look used


Now I have called jcrew and emailed said pictures and they refunded me half the 519 I paid with tax so I got them for 260 for that price I can except the scratch

 

 

Wow that is a heck of a deal on those!

post #75460 of 122416
Has anyone seen any Natural CXL Tassels in E widths out there?

Or Snuff Tassels in E width?

Thanks gents

11.5 E to be specific
post #75461 of 122416

For those of you that live in or have been to Tokyo/Yokohama, do you have any suggestions as to where I might visit to see what unique Alden offerings they may have?  I've heard of Lakota House but have had trouble navigating their website.  Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

 

I know shoes are exorbitantly expensive in Japan but I might be tempted by some unique makeup.  Like maybe a ravello or cigar PT boot on the Modified last.

post #75462 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post
 

For those of you that live in or have been to Tokyo/Yokohama, do you have any suggestions as to where I might visit to see what unique Alden offerings they may have?  I've heard of Lakota House but have had trouble navigating their website.  Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

 

I know shoes are exorbitantly expensive in Japan but I might be tempted by some unique makeup.  Like maybe a ravello or cigar PT boot on the Modified last.

http://www.aldenshoe.com/DrawStoreSearch.aspx?PageID=3

 

post #75463 of 122416
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

For those of you that live in or have been to Tokyo/Yokohama, do you have any suggestions as to where I might visit to see what unique Alden offerings they may have?  I've heard of Lakota House but have had trouble navigating their website.  Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

I know shoes are exorbitantly expensive in Japan but I might be tempted by some unique makeup.  Like maybe a ravello or cigar PT boot on the Modified last.

Lakota house got two cigar models recently according to Instagram (though they could be dark color 8). Anything on modified last is probably only going to be anatomica. United arrows flagship in harajiku had the most rare shell last time I was in Japan. Most beams / united arrows usually just stock standard models

Isetan in tokyo also has a few models but nothing of rare shell. Though they are worth visit just with the incredible amount of shoes they have. Nothing over 42.5 except for a few lobbs I believe though
post #75464 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post
 

#8

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

LOVE the saddles.

post #75465 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post

Good news I got my jcrew LWB
bad news they look used Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Now I have called jcrew and emailed said pictures and they refunded me half the 519 I paid with tax so I got them for 260 for that price I can except the scratch

 

I've been wondering whether J. Crew takes the Alden SF, TSM, etc. stance towards "no refunds for any signs of try-on" . . . and now I know the answer.  Fantastic score indeed.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.