or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 4510  

post #67636 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes11771 View Post
 

Me too...

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

nice family shot bakes. enjoy your loafers.

post #67637 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampatravel View Post

Sweet collection Bakes!!

That Van last was made for my feet.

 

Works pretty darn well for me too, provided it's a C width.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post
 

nice family shot bakes. enjoy your loafers.

Thank you.

post #67638 of 122416
So I finally got my LS plaza cap toes that I've been waiting for for like a year and a half. And they're too big. Went a half size up from my barrie size and I'm swimming in them. It's so weird. And lame. Back to Hawaii they go.

Anyone besides LS have a cap toe boot with blind eyelets?
post #67639 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcomzzz View Post

So I finally got my LS plaza cap toes that I've been waiting for for like a year and a half. And they're too big. Went a half size up from my barrie size and I'm swimming in them. It's so weird. And lame. Back to Hawaii they go.

Anyone besides LS have a cap toe boot with blind eyelets?

Care to share size and perhaps give a member a chance to buy those off you?
post #67640 of 122416
Of course. They're a 13.
post #67641 of 122416
My LHS group photo:



snuff, ravello, Brooks color 8, Brooks black
post #67642 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Crappy photo of my whiskey Indy.


One of the nicest Alden shoes ever made. :D

post #67643 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcomzzz View Post

Of course. They're a 13.

Totalair1 is a thirteen. There may be others, do you have any pics?

-Mike
post #67644 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcomzzz View Post

So I finally got my LS plaza cap toes that I've been waiting for for like a year and a half. And they're too big. Went a half size up from my barrie size and I'm swimming in them. It's so weird. And lame. Back to Hawaii they go.

Anyone besides LS have a cap toe boot with blind eyelets?

If these are shell cordovan I might be interested. If you get a chance, show some photos. I will check the LS site too. I think blind eyelets means the traditional Alden style without the metal. I have a pair of JCrew #8 captoes due to arrive Tuesday. I think you can easily move these in size 13. Barrie size boots fit me good, I don't have Plaza yet. I will do some research and possibly we can PM on Monday!

See Ya,
Steve
post #67645 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalair1 View Post

If these are shell cordovan I might be interested. If you get a chance, show some photos. I will check the LS site too. I think blind eyelets means the traditional Alden style without the metal. I have a pair of JCrew #8 captoes due to arrive Tuesday. I think you can easily move these in size 13. Barrie size boots fit me good, I don't have Plaza yet. I will do some research and possibly we can PM on Monday!

See Ya,
Steve

I would guess they are these:
http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2013/08/26/alden-color-8-plaza-cap-toe-boot-restock-lsw-lsbh/

Couldn't even venture a guess on Black or Color 8, but probably 8...

-Mike
post #67646 of 122416
Yep that's them. Some quick phone pics





totalair1 take your time I'm probably going to send these back in a week so no rush
post #67647 of 122416

^^^

 

if those were 12 you wouldnt even have to wait a week to offload them

post #67648 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

I would guess they are these:
http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2013/08/26/alden-color-8-plaza-cap-toe-boot-restock-lsw-lsbh/

Couldn't even venture a guess on Black or Color 8, but probably 8...

-Mike

I have that boot. It is wonderful.
post #67649 of 122416
I know I know they're totally awesome exactly what I want, just too big. *sigh*
post #67650 of 122416
Needsupply cyber monday 20% off everything aldens included
Everything20
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.