or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 4382  

post #65716 of 122416
Good morning.

If there are any US veterans on this thread l thank you for your service to our country.

Awaiting the NYC Veterans Day parade to begin, in snuff suede Indys

post #65717 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by dslonghorn4 View Post

I know this is blasphemy but I like your Leeds better than this batch of Cigars.

+1
post #65718 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Good morning.

If there are any US veterans on this thread l thank you for your service to our country.

Awaiting the NYC Veterans Day parade to begin, in snuff suede Indys Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I'll second your sentiment. 

And.. those are pretty nice Saz.

That snuff looks great.

post #65719 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Good morning.

If there are any US veterans on this thread l thank you for your service to our country.

+1
post #65720 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Good morning.

If there are any US veterans on this thread l thank you for your service to our country.

Awaiting the NYC Veterans Day parade to begin, in snuff suede Indys


Wow, I have been on this thread for a while and I don't think I have ever seen snuff Indys. Very nice.
post #65721 of 122416

I tend to forget as it's not a holiday that is widely celebrated by private companies. Very thoughtful Sazon, thank you; happy Veteran's Day to my fellow service members!

post #65722 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

+1
BLASPHEMER!!!!!! LOL
post #65723 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Care for NatCXL the same way you would shell. Little to no product, frequent brushing, and always tree them.

word

post #65724 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Based on pics I have seen from members like Mac and MrDV, etc. I do agree with this.


I tend to agree with the opinions re: the darkness/opaqueness of new shell offerings.  Any chance it's a trend that will reverse?

post #65725 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp2 View Post


I tend to agree with the opinions re: the darkness/opaqueness of new shell offerings.  Any chance it's a trend that will reverse?
I forget who it was that brought up the point about most of the shells we are referencing are older and have been brushed for years. I think this makes a big difference.
post #65726 of 122416

It is the
 VETERAN,
 not the preacher,
 who has given us freedom of religion.
 It is
 the VETERAN,
 not the reporter,
  who has given us freedom of the press.
 It is
 the VETERAN,
 not the poet,
 who has given us freedom of speech.
 
 It is
 the VETERAN,
 not the campus organizer,
 who has given us freedom to assemble.
  
 It is
 the VETERAN,
 not the lawyer,
 who has given us the right to a fair trial.
 It is
 the VETERAN,
 not the politician,
 Who has given us the right to vote.

It is the VETERAN who serves under the Flag.
 
Thanks again to all our Veterans. Have a great Veterans Day and God Bless America.

 

#8 Alt Wien's today

post #65727 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


I forget who it was that brought up the point about most of the shells we are referencing are older and have been brushed for years. I think this makes a big difference.


They have watch winders...ya know to keep your watches in while you're not wearing them.

 

...someone comes up with an automatic shoe brusher and they'll be able to sell one to anyone who's seen unclemac's shoes!

post #65728 of 122416

AppleMark

post #65729 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampatravel View Post


They have watch winders...ya know to keep your watches in while you're not wearing them.

...someone comes up with an automatic shoe brusher and they'll be able to sell one to anyone who's seen unclemac's shoes!
I can see it now...Picture a shoe on a spit, rotating around inside some horsehair brushes... rotflmao.gif
Imagine a shoe with corn on the cob holders at the ends...LOL
post #65730 of 122416
As people have pointed out and shown ample proof of, color 8 batches vary quite noticeably. There are pronounced redder, browner, and purpler shades. I tend to find the darker purple a bit too overdone but that is my view. This makes me a little concerned about the leffot tanker pre order I'm on, based on photos. But will wait and see. I think the contrast against the antique welt may exaggerate the color.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.