or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 4252  

post #63766 of 122416
^^ Very, very nice! It's never too late for a submission like that!
post #63767 of 122416
this thread has turned into the ant-christ. spare thee o' lorde from those who'd have me spend more $,$$$
post #63768 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

this thread has turned into the ant-christ. spare thee o' lorde from those who'd have me spend more $,$$$
That happened for me the day I registered, Namor!
post #63769 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

this thread has turned into the ant-christ. spare thee o' lorde from those who'd have me spend more $,$$$

You need a Panerai.

post #63770 of 122416
post #63771 of 122416
This thread needs to get back on track (for the sake of my wallet).

Ravello Wingtip Boots - These, along with a pair of Alden Cigar LWB were my first Aldens
post #63772 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

This thread needs to get back on track (for the sake of my wallet).

Ravello Wingtip Boots - These, along with a pair of Alden Cigar LWB were my first Aldens

Finally!!!! Something no one can buy! We are back on track...
post #63773 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


crackup[1].gif
post #63774 of 122416

Morning Gentlemen, 

 

I apologize for the poor picture quality, wanted to share my first pair of LWB's in Color King! I realize they're readily available unlike the exotics that are usually posted, but they've been on my wish list for a long time, the barrie last seems perfect for my wider foot

 

post #63775 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subutai View Post

Morning Gentlemen, 

I apologize for the poor picture quality, wanted to share my first pair of LWB's in Color King! I realize they're readily available unlike the exotics that are usually posted, but they've been on my wish list for a long time, the barrie last seems perfect for my wider foot



Nice LWBs.

Many readily available models, the 975 included, are Alden's best models. nod[1].gif
post #63776 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

Nice LWBs.

Many readily available models, the 975 included, are Alden's best models. nod[1].gif
+1. I need these.
post #63777 of 122416
Jcrew pcts
post #63778 of 122416

Boots for me today.

The crease in the cap happened almost immediately... Builds character..

post #63779 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksfan View Post

Jcrew pcts Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

They look great.

post #63780 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Boots for me today.
The crease in the cap happened almost immediately... Builds character.. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I have the same creases on both pairs of my captoe boots. Doesn't phase me at all.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.